Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
So where in lies the adventure ?

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th 2012 at 9:49 AM
Paul Jansse
As far as I can figure this game just gives me the option to 'spend' my hammers on different monkeys. Other than that it's jus the same basic routine .. press quick break and watch for special eggs

22 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2012 at 7:43 AM
Brett Lader
This game is boring. They should have just added another planet to the other game.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2012 at 1:49 PM
John Mccorkle
well wonder if ppl will stop spending money (so they get no revenue) then maybe they will stick with a game for more than a year. kinda dumb to spend money on a game just to have it end

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2012 at 3:37 PM
Last Edited December 12th 2012 at 3:51 PM
Colleen Gillan
I was finding EB1 and EB2 kind of boring just about the time the devs decided to move on to another game. I like the new game. It starts out rather slow because of the few hammers, but the first 2 were like that also. Before too long, we will be building up hammers and able to play longer. At about that point, people will start to complain that it takes too long to play all the hammers and why can't monkey break tokens be more plentiful.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2012 at 6:02 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi John,

Its really not like that. We added new content to Egg Breaker for over 2 years and Egg Breaker 2 for 15 Months. Both got to the point where they were so full of content that new players would have to play for a year straight to catch up and never get to see anything new. Only the most dedicated players were at the very end and with each update that number got a little smaller. We can't spend a month making a new update if only 200 people are going to get to play it.

The good news is we have very specifically designed this game to solve that issue. Each monkey represents a self contained world. One that any player who has enough crystal bananas can open and play. The number of bananas they will require will be such that when we add a new Monkey almost everyone who is playing will be able to open and play the new content. Thats a good thing! It means that we will be able to continue to update this game much longer than Eb1 or Eb2 without ever running into the "only the top 1% will see and play the new content" problem.

As for your other comment almost all entertainment products end. What you are paying for is the entertainment and enjoyment you get while playing. If I put a dollar into an arcade machine I get 2 minutes of entertainment, if I pay $15 to go see a movie, I get 90 minutes of entertainment, if you pay $5 for Monkey Bucks you get 500 more hammers to play in EBA... Its not "kinda dumb" its just normal and something you do in other places without thinking twice.

-David

76 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2012 at 5:45 AM
Hermione Dubois
but eb1 and eb2 will still get events too right?

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2012 at 9:00 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Yes we will continue to run the existing events in Eb1 and Eb2 as we have been doing.

22 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2012 at 8:44 AM
Dawn Rae McClure
I don't understand why people complain about a game they could easily play for free. If you choose to spend money then that's on you. I have spent plenty on money on this one already and I can't even tell you how much I spent on the first one. I haven't spent as much on EB2 and haven't since it first started because I don't like it as much. I still enjoy playing it. I love the Egg Breaker games.

I just don't get why people spend so much time complaining here and in the chat about something they "don't" enjoy. If you didn't like it you wouldn't play it.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 29th 2012 at 8:26 PM
Richard Lewis
the problem with buying is that you have become so greedy that your 500 hammers last no time becouse you greedy people make it take so many hammers to break eggs like 8 for a buff egg that doesn't give you much more chances than playing without it.and now you don't even give half as many chances. It's not about the game anymore for you it's about ways to fill the greed that have took you and Justin over

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 29th 2012 at 9:08 PM
Colleen Gillan
Wow Richard. You couldn't be more of an idiot. Do you realize that this is their business? If you don't like the buff eggs, don't break them. If you don't like the way the game is set up, don't play. And please keep your rambling nonsense off the discussion board.