Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
I have finished all levels, will there be more levels coming soon?

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2012 at 1:03 AM
Ray Hutchinson
I have finished all levels, will there be new levels coming soon?

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2012 at 6:13 AM
Lisa Edwards
read the post in general discussion, No New Locations???

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2012 at 4:19 PM
Suzie Que
no new locations? how about some bonus areas or ways to replay the same sites with different rewards. Those of us having completed all the levels, have lots of hammers, stars and multipliers getting used without accomplishing anything.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2012 at 1:12 PM
Amy Lovell
im wondering the same thing as well. Will there be any more lvls coming soon?

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2012 at 6:34 PM
Patricia Webster
We need new levels, starting to get boring, about to give up now!!

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2012 at 11:38 PM
Diane James
There will be no more levels coming

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2012 at 2:42 PM
Leanne Desfosses Bille'
So, EB2 ends like EB1 did? Certainly would be nice if someone (ie. Developer, Admin, etc) would confirm. Diane, were you given (or, have you read somewhere) that info above?

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2012 at 2:54 PM
Leanne Desfosses Bille'
All set Diane. Found it on GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (see below). Hope this sheds some light and as Justin and David said, he will keep us posted:

Link to post - Posted September 22nd at 5:41 PM
Justin Stocks (DJArts Games)

Hey all. I'm sorry that we haven't been very chatty recently. We're going to try to be better about that in the future. Let me give you a quick update on the state of Egg Breaker 2.

We're in a bit of a tough spot with Egg Breaker 2 updates right now. The last time I looked at the numbers, there were only a couple hundred players done our current content (out of around 10,000 people who play at least once a week), which means it's not really feasible for us to create a full sized area for just those players. This has been an issue for us for a couple of areas now, and we've been brainstorming ideas for how to overcome it. We'd love to hear any feedback you folks have on what we could do that you would find reasonable - from making everything easier so people can catch up, or re-using art assets from earlier stages, or perhaps having some sort of "uber mode" system where you have to win all the prizes again but they're more rare, or maybe there are some other ideas that you have. I'll try to check back on this thread next week and take note of anything you folks have to say.

Link to post - Posted September 26th at 9:36 AM
Justin Stocks (DJArts Games)

Hi folks,

Thanks for all the feedback over the past few days. We're going to mull over it and see if we can come up with something that makes sense for us and will still be rewarding for you guys. We *do* already have some other Egg Breaker related content planned, as Elaini learned from David, but it is separate from anything we'll do to extend EB2. Please feel free to continue to leave any ideas you have here. I'll keep checking back. Cheers,- Justin

Link to post - Posted October 28th at 2:08 PM
David Whittaker (DJArts Games)

Hi Everyone,

I thought players in this thread might be interested in a update!

For a long time now we have been trying to determine what to do to continue the Egg Breaker 2 content, or if that didn't make sense what to do for the next Egg Breaker. We have kicked around a lot of ideas in the past few months, but none addressed all the issues we wanted to solve and/or felt right for where we wanted to take the game.

Good news! Development is underway in earnest on the next Egg Breaker game. Without giving away a lot of details, the new game will have elements from both EB1 and EB2, including but not limited to: huge multipliers, prize sets, buffs, and multiple adventure areas.

I can answer some basic questions, but we would like to keep much of the details underwraps until beta. -David

10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2012 at 4:10 AM
Desiree Snijders
another new eb game? thats a shame because we did so much work on this games.. 1 and 2.. and thats going to be a loss now..