Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Glitch - cannot get into my current Panzer Pandas game

253 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2012 at 5:47 PM
Marc Kriguer
Earlier this morning, I took my turn; both me and the other side were left with around 30% health.

When I enter the game this afternoon it shows a red (1) to indicate that my opponent has taken her turn - but when I click on the area near the "1" (to see the latest board/take my turn), it doesn't show me the game. The "main screen" reads "Click Start A New Game To Challenge a Friend !" / "Continue A Game By Clicking it on the left !", but the top game under "Recently Finished" was finished 5 days ago - not the game I was playing this morning.

Is there a way to view that game (to see if it was actually finished, or if it's now my turn" ?

253 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2012 at 6:08 PM
Marc Kriguer
After a couple of hours, the problem corrected itself. The game did end, and a new one has started.

262 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2012 at 3:29 PM
Melody October May
Just to let you know on your second part of the question - you can always scroll down to your completed games, click on the re-run buttons at the top, and watch all (or some of) the plays again.

253 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2012 at 1:21 AM
Marc Kriguer
when I wasn't able to get into that particular game, it wasn't showing up on the list (at all).