Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
PANZER PANDAs - Random game

262 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 7:27 AM
Melody October May
I have just two small suggestions about the Random game selection on Panzer Pandas.

1 - When you click on Random and someone is already in the queue, no problem - you immediately hook up. However, if no one is there, they add you to the queue. I like that, BUT - you have to wait about 20 seconds before it adds you. I guess the system is waiting to see if someone is going to join up for those seconds before it queues you. Can you change that to maybe just a few seconds? 5 seconds, perhaps? It gets frustrating to have to sit and wait, not able to do anything else.

2 - When playing a regular game - meaning you invited a FB friend to play, you have the option, once you've made your play, of sending them a reminder. Can that be added for the random games, as well? I have several random games that were started up, and the opposition hasn't been there in a while. I'd love to be able to send them a reminder.

Thanks! LOVE Panzer Pandas!!!

243 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 1:36 PM
Luna Zoraida
Love those ideas - for 1 - if someone was to click on a random game and be added to the queue maybe they could be dropped from the queue after 15/30 mins saves the next person to come along and be stuck in an unwanted game.

...also I have a few questions about the random games: Why aren't the purple missiles available?... and would it possible to create our own random set-up like we do for friends?

262 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2012 at 2:39 PM
Melody October May
OR, you could have a third category - 1 is the friends' game, 2 is the random game (with the queue), and 3 is a live game. In other words, the system could read who is online, and offer up an opportunity to grab a live game online.

Live games don't happen often, but when they do, they're a blast.

And I second Luna's idea about being able to set up the random games. Although those purple missiles scare me. Nothing like shooting one out at your opponent, and all of a sudden you find yourself at 4% when it turns back on you!