Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Energy Packs not giving 10%
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2012 at 3:38 PM
Eva Miller Savard
I have wondered for a while, but keep forgetting to check, but I was sure that a few times I was out of energy and clicked on 10 packs and didn't end up with a full power bar. Just now, I did the same and i was at 120/400 clicked a pack and it went to 159/400... Just wondering if this is a glitch for me and just how long this has been happening, yes its only 1 per pack, but hey, that adds up to alot over time.
77 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2012 at 10:57 PM
Katarzyna Szcześniak
energy pack gives 10% of base energy, without bonuses, maybe that's the problem?
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2012 at 5:40 AM
Bill Beard
Yeah, it's off your base energy. This means that it's 10% of what you would have with no trinkets attached (and no energy ribbons, like from the Spring Event.)

Here's the base energy list:
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Levels
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2012 at 7:02 AM
Clemonde
I added possible modifiers to the wiki page if anyone is wondering why they don't have the exact same amount of base max energy (excluding trinkets)
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2012 at 8:23 AM
Eva Miller Savard
hmmm okay but according to that chart, i should only be at 370 base level and get 39 as 10%, anyways, i guess its a calculation somewhere and thanks for the responses
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2012 at 9:56 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
The base energy calculation excludes trinkets but does include event ribbons. The idea here is that you won't accidentally forget to equip something and get less energy because of it.