Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The Desert Update!
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2012 at 2:04 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
The Desert Update is here! Let us know what you think of it here!
Lvl 87 "Dispenser of Justice!"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2012 at 2:07 PM
Steve Heigh
Dang, I was very close (90/100 or so) to finishing my first puzzle in the Flux! But, this update is great.
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2012 at 3:27 PM
Clemonde
In the Desert Ranch the quest description for "Wagon Wheels for Wesley" states 50 wagon wheels to collect. The task however says, that it only takes 40. Just wanted to let you know :)
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2012 at 3:40 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Thanks Clemens, that should be fixed now.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2012 at 6:35 PM
Cindy Hefferman
yeah wheres the flux? I was almost done the puzzle :/
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2012 at 6:36 PM
Cindy Hefferman
and I HATE your map system..it stinks!
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2012 at 7:50 PM
Luna Zoraida
Hi Cindy, Once you have finished with the desert update you can return to the Flux, your puzzle will be as you left it.

For travelling around, click on the 'tick' in the area progress bar it will bring up a mini area map.
Lvl 74 "Nate's Apprentice"
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2012 at 10:18 PM
Nate Dauer
Uhh... not sure if this is directly related, but I logged on with 0 energy whatsoever. The crazy thing is that I haven't been online in over six hours - at least.
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2012 at 11:15 PM
Luna Zoraida
Hi Nate, this thread may help: http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=4340
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2012 at 4:21 PM
Jean Davis
What I really miss in BW2 is not losing my current energy when I level up. I had to stop, fix a large dinner for my family, and when I got back I had almost 250 energy. Great! Except for the fact that I had less than 100 before levelling up. So it just filled my energy to 515....owell...mute point, I guess.
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2012 at 6:13 AM
Mindy Sponsel
Hi Justin. I have completed the first of the three new map areas. The problem I have now is that I am in The Dusty Loop, but upon entering I get a message stating that the area is not available, yet I can still enter the first field. I have completed 2 of the maps for the first field - the first one opened a pit with a creature's legs wiggling in it that requires assistance from friends to clear (makes me think of Jabba the Hut's pit of doom.) Now, I no longer have access to that space so I can not obtain assistance. Can you please release the update for the area for the map?

As it is, the one thing I truly dislike about BW and BW2 is needing assistance from friends from my friend's list. Some are who are reliable and others are not ... so my progress in the game is not dependent on ME but on other people who do not or can not move at the rate in which I play. I truly can not see ANY need for having my game held up because other will not or can not click a button for me when I need them to do it. I think it unfair to require me to pay real money to proceed or wait days for somebody to get around to clicking a link I send to them. This does not encourage THEM to play the game more often, it discourages ME from playing at all.
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2012 at 9:14 AM
Mindy Sponsel
:( OK, NOW I am locked in the pen with the cows in Desert Ranch map. I can not locate a way OUT of the locked pen. (Great joke for April 1, by the way .. though today is not April Fool's day.) Please offer some assistance! Thanks!
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2012 at 1:45 PM
Jörgen Nilsson
i have same problem wich Mindy... i have first done about cow and now i can not found come to nexy map... !! ;)
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2012 at 6:52 PM
Mindy Sponsel
thanks, Justin. The Dusty Loop seems to have been updated now. (I only lost two days worth of help and a day's worth of energy regeneration.)