Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
My suggestions...map & movement
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2012 at 8:26 AM
Holly Ribarchik Ferry
I have played BW1 since it came out (in the beta testing in fact)...and I feel that there are a bunch of things missing from BW2 that worked quite well in BW1.
First, the maps. Please please please make the maps more user friendly. I HATE having to spend so much time wandering to get to where I have to go. In BW1 it was a simple click to get to the area I needed to get to. And if you could list the quests/etc in a similar fashion it would be great.
And maybe it's just me, but I can't stand the way the character moves.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2012 at 10:26 AM
Ruth Orozco
I totally agree--I rarely make requests and don't think I've ever even complained, but can we PLEASE get a mini-map or something of the zones??!! Wandering around trying to remember where to turn in quest items is ridiculous. As is wandering around trying to figure out where you were if you take a trip to the Commons or somewhere. Pretty please??
Lvl 307 "Revolutionary"
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2012 at 9:55 AM
ATMarsden95
The zone maps (the small button next to the name of the area, bottom right) now have clickable zones for the fields, which allow you to jump from field to field.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2012 at 8:10 PM
Ruth Orozco
@Andrew--thanks for the tip! And Justin said that in another post. Wold have been nice for him or another Devs to tell one of the many people who have been complaining, but at least we know now. (at least I never SAW a post from them answering the request)
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2012 at 11:00 PM
deblev53
Hi. The only button I can find is the coin button so I clicked it and it brought up a small rectangular box with 3 small squares inside each with a letter:: H M L. You can click on each letter and it will light up, that's it. I don't know where I went wrong but LMAO!!! :)
BTW, I vote for a map like BW1 too!!! PLEASE!!! :)
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 2:02 AM
Last Edited June 8th 2012 at 2:03 AM
Clemonde
well the the H M L is a little glitch - normally you find this when clicking the little gear and then you can change the graphic quality to High, Medium or Low
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 8:15 AM
Ruth Orozco
The "button" is actually a yellow check mark to the left of where it says "area progress". And I just discovered it only shows up if you're in a field that's NOT completed! AHA!! Hope they come up with an easier map situation, but we're figuring it out, little by little...