Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Daily Regeneration
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 6:52 PM
Stampedelady
I was wondering how come my game does not regenerate fully after either and all day without playing or over nite.. In BW1 I would be able to play both morning and nite but with BW2 I can't not enough energy. Dev's are you going to fix this or is it still going to be half empty and allow me to only play once a day.?
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 9:47 PM
Norma Thompson
do you have the reduced time trinkets?

likely in bw1 you got the things that cut down the time between ticks and the amount of energy per tick ...

the trinkets have to be in the slot for it to work here ... people were saying the switch them around (when they actively are playing put the ones for better odds, and when they run out of energy put the ones to get energy faster)
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 8:20 AM
Stampedelady
havent heard of them.. will have to look ..thanks.. still shouldn't be that empty after 8-10 hours though..
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 11:01 AM
Norma Thompson
i have the two trinkets right now:
'broken pocket watch' ... decreases time between energy regeneration ticks by 60s
and 'cotton candy' .. increases energy regeneration by 2 per tick

i also have the 'golden amulet' ... increases max energy by 20 ... so this would make it take longer to fill full than if it wasnt active

i can usually play 2 times a day with these plus the friend helps and the energy packs from friends and the baskets you buy

you dont have to wait until the energy bar is 'full' in order to play, sometimes its better to be playing when its half full, then you know for sure that you havent 'missed' any energy by having a full bar while you were away still ...
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 11:20 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Sandra,

With the energy regen trinkets you will easily be able to refill to full in under 8 hours. You have to buy them from the store, and then equip them to your trinket slots. You can access the the store by talking to the many store characters, or by clicking the store button on the bottom right of the game screen. You must equip them to your trinket slots in the inventory screen to get their bonuses.

-David
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 3:43 PM
Stampedelady
Yes I have them David but it still doesn't fill it up to full completely, also not enough slots have to keep changing them for optimum play..
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 4:44 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Sandra,

Looking at your trinkets and your energy it looks like you should get a full refill every 7 hours 30 minutes.

You have the pocket watch which makes your energy tick 1 minute faster and the +2 energy per tick from the cotton candy. So you are getting 3 energy every 4 minutes.

You have 340 max energy so you need 340/3 ticks to fill it which is 113 ticks. That will take 113 * 4 minutes which works out to 452 minutes which is approximately 7 and a half hours.

-David