Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Spring Event
Lvl 143 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 12:04 PM
Devora Musumeci
I worked very hard on the Spring Event. I was heading for the 800 Mark when I got locked out of my garden I could not get in to place more flowers. The makers of this game can log into my account and see that you cant get in the garden. It allowed me to place a planter box near the entrance but then wouldn't let me in or even remove it. It makes me sad that I couldn't complete the event.
Lvl 54 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
46 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 12:09 PM
Edward Paul McGee
Did you create a help ticket? I had something similar happen and they helped pretty quickly.
Lvl 65 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 12:18 PM
Avery Appletree
It's because the event is now over, the problem is that the game went coo-coo for coco puffs.

I logged in before 3pm EST and when I clicked on the spring event sign in the upper left it told me I was participating in the bacon eating contest. It is a contest to eat as much bacon as I can until the cholesterol kills me ... It said I was 69% done ...

My issue is now that the event is done, and I got the 800+ points where are my gnome and ribbons? They are not in my personal or building inventory. I've clicked on everyone but they don't seem to give you your prizes.

Ah well I am sure they will straighten things out eventually...

I'm hungry I wonder if I have any bacon in the fridge
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 12:30 PM
Jörgen Nilsson
yes i wonder what happend to the ribbons i should get ;( and the another thing we should get...
Lvl 183 "Semi Pro Fisher"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 12:32 PM
Marcel Traude
The Event is over
Where are the gnome and ribbos?
I have done the Event with about 190%. No, thats not a Joke. After reach 800 points the counter start again and im done with 1526/800 points
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 12:34 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Guys,

We are straitening out the event ending issues right now, should be good in a few minutes... Devora, looking at your timing it definitely looks like you pushed it right to the wire and the event finished before you did.

-David
Lvl 54 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
46 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 12:35 PM
Edward Paul McGee
Give them time. There is a LOT of stuff to hand out and possibly the fact that a lot of people got over 100% is messing things up.
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 12:39 PM
Cindy VanBrocklyn
I left and went back in and a pop up said accept my ribbon and gnome which I did. But when I put the ribbon on my wall it disappeared...LOL. I thought if we got to 100% we were suppose get more then 1 ribbon. Oh well it should all get fixed soon I imagine.
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 12:41 PM
Hi Cindy,

If you refresh you will be able to place your ribbon on your wall... unfortunately if you placed it behind your wall it is hiding there... so you will need to switch to the put away tool and click on your wall where you placed it until it appears in your inventory...
Lvl 143 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 12:46 PM
Devora Musumeci
I know that I was right at the wire with reaching my goal but my issue was with me not being able to enter I took more time trying to get back in then trying to reach 800 no matter what I had fun and will continue having fun playing the games. Just saying that things like this should be noticed when making up the scenes so this does not happen again. I am not complaining just bringing up an issue so the makers can see problems
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 12:47 PM
Cindy VanBrocklyn
Thank you David that worked I appreciate your help. Now can you tell me about the bacon thing yesterday it popped up saying I had 69% done which I never knew I was doing and it said I had 14 days still to do. Was this a mistake or is this something going still on and if so what do we have to do and click to see if we are getting a higher %. Thank you again for your help
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 1:11 PM
Hi Cindy,

When we create the dialogs we put in a set of nonsense data to test that everything fits. You were seeing that nonsense data.

-David
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 1:41 PM
Cindy VanBrocklyn
LOL okay tyvm I thought gee I play every day and how did I miss having bacon, just love bacon.
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 2:01 PM
Debbie Johnson
Loved the sring event!! Now whens the next update ? LOL Thanks for a fun great game!!
Debbie J
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 4:50 PM

The event itself was all kinds of adorable, what with the planting flowers and creating your own "scene." Post-event feels underwhelming, though. :( The scene's just gone, and there's no one to talk to about it or about any extra rewards for gathering more sunshine over the 100% mark. It was still enjoyable, but I wish there was a bit more at the end.
Lvl 225 "Diamond Finder"
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 8:38 PM
Skye Fyre
I agree. I was planting flowers and trees for a particular design because I just assumed that we would be keeping our gardens indefinitely. I was hugely disappointed to walk over to my beautiful garden that I painstakingly toiled over for two weeks only to find an empty grass field. *sigh* All that hard work, vanished. ='(
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 1:44 AM
Marleen Larik
It would have been nice to keep a screenshot of the garden; I didn't think of that at the time.

Maybe it could be incorporated into future events. In addition to the ribbon, give out a wall-hanging picture item as a prize. When clicking the picture on the wall of their house, players could see the screenshot in a pop-up. Also in friends' houses.

That would be sweet.
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 9:54 AM
Carolyn Schwartz
I enjoyed the spring event although I don't like the gardening games. Someone posted that they earned energy packs from the spring event. I didn't. Did I miss part of the event?
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 1:45 PM
James Reffler
Along with the event it would have been a neat thing to have people vote on your garden, like they can on your house on BW1- a little incentive to place the things you grew and be createive :)
Lvl 176 "Professional Bush Whacker"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2012 at 4:49 AM
Cherie Krusell
I was really hoping we would have been able to keep some of the animals, tree's and flowers to use at our ranch. Would have been nice to at least have been able to keep one or two of the animals at my ranch.