Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Trinkets Disappearing
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 4:12 PM
Jean Davis
I have either found or purchased all of the trinkets, except for one still in the store, the golden amulet, and a secret area I'm currently working on (crystal sword?) When I checked my Inventory against the Wiki, I saw that the Lollipops, power trinkets & mana trinkest were missing...and I think another one from The Flux. Could someone please check this for me?

I had plants & water cans disappearing, but since they never returned I re-planted/re-purchased them, although Peter said it was fixed.
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 4:42 PM
Last Edited May 23rd 2012 at 4:42 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Jean,

The Lollipop gets replaced by the cotton candy when you buy it. So if you have the cotton candy then you shouldn't have the lollipop. There is a detailed message about this when you upgrade it, but it is easy to click past.

If you tell me the Mana and Power trinkets you are missing I can check where you get them.

The garden item issue has been corrected, and no further spring items should go missing. but you will need to send in a ticket saying what you were missing so Peter can return those items to you.

-David
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 12:22 AM
Jean Davis
Yes, I have the Cotton Candy. I made my trinket list, and will send in another Help Ticket.

Plants are still disappearing so I just keep planting them, and am starting to build up a plant stash.

What do you think about possibly grouping the trinkets - like mana, power, gold, etc.? Or would that cause programming problems similar to the spell book? I think it would be helpful when you have trinkets of different value, but with the same name - Brass Horn, Dull power Ring, & Rough Stone Idol.