Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Quick change artist...
Lvl 372 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
66 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 11:34 AM
Geoff Riley
Anyone else observing a strange 'quick change' effect with their in game avatar? One moment I'm attired as I expect, the next moment I'm wearing a blue and red baseball cap (backwards I might add!), green Bush Whacker cape and holding a sword... then it flips back again.

I noticed it start yesterday, but I wasn't sure. It seems to be doing it a lot more today though... and it's a lot more obvious since I obtained the Mag Sword (it looks like a magnifying glass for those who aren't that far along).
Lvl 54 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
46 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 4:07 PM
Last Edited May 19th 2012 at 4:11 PM
Edward Paul McGee
I'm getting the same bug.
I reported it.
253 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 4:09 PM
Marc Kriguer
same here (on Chrome on a Mac, if the platform is at all relevent to tracking this down).
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 4:32 PM
Lottie Mytho
When I visit the ranches I'm not wearing the items I have in my profile.
Lvl 54 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
46 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 8:14 PM
Edward Paul McGee
This bug has returned for me. It started when I visited the Flux again but now I'm stuck with it.
Lvl 39 "Professional Bush Whacker"
38 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 9:45 PM
Tyler Brost
have same problem
Lvl 280 "Is Puzzled"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 10:47 PM
Tracy Quill
Yeah happening alot... currently Im flicking between a purple (purple if you please) soft cap and my original green scarfy thing
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2012 at 5:54 PM
Norma Thompson
i didnt have it happening ... then i put a hat on and it started doing the flipping

took the hat off and its not changing the look of my dude ... have a feeling the code for the dude running around is a little messed lol
Lvl 225 "Diamond Finder"
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2012 at 2:12 PM
Skye Fyre
Mine is a girl with a purple beret. =P I think its funny, but it's not stopping me from playing so I'm not bothered by it.
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 9:48 PM
Norma Thompson
i noticed too that when my friends pop out the side to help they are all bald until they turn to face the front ... then they get the right hat to match the image below