Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
can't access garden for event
Lvl 179 "Gem Hoarder"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 6:24 AM
Devin Carter
So I accidentally placed a gardening box right in the entrance way of my garden for the Spring event, and now am unable to enter my garden or place anything further into it for decorating purposes.

Is there anything that can be done about this?
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 9:23 AM
Dave Stone
Send in a report ticket to the devs.
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 10:50 AM
Lottie Mytho
Meanwhile, keep planting and harvesting in the seed boxes on the left. The event points are allocated when you harvest and not when you place the plants.
Lvl 179 "Gem Hoarder"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2012 at 9:44 AM
Devin Carter
I sent in a report. (No response from dev's but that also states there was no guarantee that I would hear back about my issue personally). =(

I have also continued to plant seeds so I can rack up points. I was meerly worried because I am now unable to even step into my garden to rearrange items in it. Thankfully I already earned the reward for items in my garden, minus placing all the animals I have accumulated. lol

Thank you both for your suggestions and assistance.
Lvl 61 "Customizer"
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2012 at 11:46 AM
Last Edited May 21st 2012 at 11:49 AM
Yannick Lombardi
Try this (maybe it will work), go on the event and visit a friend garden. Enter in his garden and then go back to your garden.
If I'm not mistaken, you can access your garden doing this manipulation and remove the box.

EDIT : I try this but it doesn't work.
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2012 at 1:20 PM
Lottie Mytho
Today is a holiday in Canada, so don't expect any change until Tuesday at least.
Lvl 179 "Gem Hoarder"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2012 at 1:28 PM
Devin Carter
Thanks for the idea of visiting. I did try that recently but to no avail.
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 22nd 2012 at 5:42 PM
Jo-Anne Paul-Ranger
sure wish we had an answer for this cause I just did the same thing! Dang thing when I bought it just dropped in front of the gate! now not accessible to get in!
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 22nd 2012 at 10:19 PM
Jo-Anne Paul-Ranger
hay devin I figured it out! if u have plants or trees by the door,squish past them and u can get threw,cause that's what I did! and it worked! i got threw it!
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 12:14 AM
Khamis Ahmed Almehairbi
The same problem with me and I can not enter the garden and I have not finished buying all the stuff needed for the prizes.
Lvl 179 "Gem Hoarder"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 11:18 AM
Devin Carter
Sadly, there is no room for me to squish through(boy have I tried). I got distracted and placed it directly in the way of the entrance. The long thin plant box takes up the entire entrance to my garden.