Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Commons
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2012 at 5:49 PM
Jackie Kalbow
With the lumberjack wanting to build the lumber mill I have spent the last 15 minutes exploring every part that I can get to that I can think of - and I checked out as much of the commons area where the Spring Event is that I could. Obviously I am missing the actual commons area because I can NOT find it! Can anyone out there post me some directions! Thanks
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2012 at 6:01 PM
Lottie Mytho
You will find Jim the lumberjack just outside the spring event area (to the right).

You will need to collect things for Jim. Check the quest text by clicking the icon you'll have at the top right -- this includes a hint where to get the items, at least for the first quest.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2012 at 8:31 PM
Jackie Kalbow
When I go that way there is a blue teleport thing that just brings me to the town center place where the gem trade is. I am not usually this dense when it comes to these games but I just can NOT find it!
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2012 at 8:47 PM
Lottie Mytho
Hmm -- I don't have the teleport thing. Did you go to the event from your house?

If that doesn't explain it then maybe there is a level requirement before Jim will turn up for you.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2012 at 8:55 PM
Jackie Kalbow
I am so confused! LOL I am going to write a support ticket because when I go to my house there is just a house surrounded completely by a fence. I can only get to the Spring Event from the spring event page!
Lvl 149 "Hobby Fisher"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2012 at 9:55 PM
Maggie Mayhem
This may seem like an odd question, but have you finished the first forest zone yet?

If you haven't, you may be stuck with the teleport pad until you do. The Commons is located between the Mysterious Forest and the Forest Detour.

The Lumberjack quest probably can't be started until you can get to the Commons through normal travel.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 8:13 AM
Jackie Kalbow
Not an odd question at all - because no I have not finished. I am in the last area of it though! I have read through everything on the forums trying to figure out why I couldn't get there! LOL Thanks! With a little luck I might be able to log in now and finish it up though!
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 10:58 AM
1Pyxie
The teleport thing is in Bushwhacker 1 not 2 (at least not as far as I've seen).
To quickest way to get to the spring event is to move to an area where there isn't things to whack, click on the "spring event" in the upper left and then near the lower right click go to event - takes you right to that area.
The event/garden area is a bit below the gem trader and trinket seller - click down and follow the road - the lumberjack is on the way.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 3:13 PM
Kate Collins
Thanks for posting this, I was getting sooo frustrated trying to find him too and then getting teleported away!
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 9:10 PM
Jackie Kalbow
The teleport thing is just above where the lumberjack is - if you have not found the first key yet! I did find the first key this morning and can verify the teleport thing disappears and the lumberjack appears!