Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Receiving quest items
Lvl 68 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2012 at 9:34 PM
April Nedimyer
I find it incredibly distracting, and quite annoying, that when you receive quest items not only does it scroll across the top, but there is a pop-up at the bottom of the screen as well. Imagine the annoyance when I had used 18 power and won 18 quest items. "You found a hammer!" popped up EIGHTEEN times in a row. I would appreciate if the pop up could be removed, or at least add an option in for people to pick which method of tracking they'd prefer.
77 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2012 at 11:12 PM
Katarzyna Szcześniak
I got one time 33 quest items from one bush, with all those pop ups at bottom of screen my browser crashed which does not happen often. I'm signing on this one, we should be able to choose where we want to get info or Devs should removed all that pop up stuff, we can check how much quest items we have all the time with icons belowe energy and mana bar, isn't that enough? :)
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2012 at 12:32 AM
Lottie Mytho
Gotta +1 this

It has to be taxing on the devs servers as well as our computers. The game may run a bit faster / better without unnecessary pop ups.
Lvl 220 "Is Puzzled"
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 11:13 AM
Kat Vickers
i'd rather not have the pop ups at the bottom as well, especially when i'm using my friends help button and i have to keep waiting for it to disappear when i have tons to go through.
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2012 at 12:19 AM
Marleen Larik
Add my name to the list :)