Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Planters and watering can where/how do I buy them?
Lvl 139 "Customizer"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2012 at 4:13 PM
Shawnda Price
I am working on the spring event, but can't find where to buy the 3 of each planter and a watering can!!! Can someone tell me where to go to buy these items please!?! Thank you!
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2012 at 4:43 PM
Cindy Hefferman
go into the little area to right of the plots..then you'll see bottom left corner a shop tab
Lvl 440 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2012 at 5:07 PM
Sarah Bye
And how do you buy 3 of each planter??
Lvl 54 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
46 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2012 at 8:41 PM
Edward Paul McGee
I don't understand the question. Each has a price in the shop. You just spend the seeds and buy each one 3 times total.
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2012 at 10:47 PM
Lottie Mytho
When buying flower boxes and pots you can click on one in the store and it will take you to the event field. There you place that one, and then continue placing if you want to buy more. There is a big cancel button in the bottom right for when you don't want to buy any more of that item.
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2012 at 9:58 AM
Sharon Graham Cabana
I am confused as to where you can buy the watering can? Do you need to buy all the planters first?
253 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2012 at 11:29 AM
Marc Kriguer
@Sharon - when you are in the area where you plant your (already-grown) flowers and trees, you should have two buttons: "Inventory" (to show you what you can plant) and "Store" to allow you to buy the watering can and planters.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2012 at 4:05 PM
Cindy Hefferman
you can buy any item or as many as you like, providing you have the seeds for it
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2012 at 5:35 PM
Sharon Graham Cabana
ty marc i finally got it lol
Lvl 44 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2012 at 3:48 AM
Kirsty L McNeil
I was also really confused with this - I'd not realised that the enclosed field to the right of the planting plots had it's own shop.