Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
So, the editor where you ask friends for gate help - minor adjustment
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2012 at 5:20 AM
Last Edited May 5th 2012 at 8:07 AM
Marleen Larik
Could you change the editor in a way that takes people who you have already sent a request off the list? I don't want to risk double- or triple-spamming them.

Similar editors in other games seem to list only people who are eligible to help (with whatever it is in those games) in the first place.
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2012 at 7:55 AM
Lottie Mytho
This is how it works already, I think. Try sending energy requests to just 1/2 your contacts when you are able to send to all, then try again and see if just the ones you didn't send to are left. I know if I try to send too early, I only get 2 or 3 names to send to, which are likely the ones I didn't send to the previous day.

Btw -- check you are using the BW2 player filter and not the all friends filter (drop down menu on FB request form).
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2012 at 8:07 AM
Marleen Larik
I am using the BW2 filter.

And you're right, it works for energy packs, but it doesn't seem to be implemented for opening gates.
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2012 at 10:51 AM
Lottie Mytho
I think the devs have added another tweek that removes those requests that cannot be filled ('cos the gate is already complete or the max energy packs recieved). The requests don't go to the friends wall just to the request box in BW2. I've noticed that I have notifications from FB that there are requests but some are not there in the request box when I open BW2.