Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
unable to post any requests today
Lvl 318 "Expert Bush Whacker"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 7:01 AM
Frances Tiller
I last requested energy from my friends over 17 hrs ago and have been unable to do so since. No bushwacker 2 friends appear anywere on my friends list, they have just vanished. Is it a new feature that you can only ask for energy after a much longer time then before, if so it would have been nice to have been informed. If not and its a bug please can you fix it asap please. Thanks Frances
Lvl 117 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 11:08 AM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi Frances,

I have checked your account and it appears your friends should be ready to reset. Please recheck and if they are still missing I will look into this further. It shoudl only take 20 hours for your friends to be reset.

Also, the forum can be a great place to get help from your fellow players but it can be hard for us devs to answer all posts that arrive here. The help me tab on the main game does allow you to submit a help ticket and those are very rarely missed by developers.

Cheers,
Peter
Lvl 370 "Expert Bush Whacker"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 11:56 AM
Stephanie Morgan Cyr
I've not been able to post for help today either, last time I posted was yesterday (april 26th) early in the morning. Now 4-27 mid afternoon- no friends available to help??
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 1:05 PM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi Stephanie,

Looks like you have 9 hours left until your next reset.

Cheers,
Peter
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 1:17 PM
Stephanie Morgan Cyr
I don't see how that's possible, it's been well over 24 hours since I did a request.
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 1:54 PM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi Stephanie,

I unfortunately do not know anymore than what I have said. I have reset your timer this time to see if there is a bug. Have you sent any other kinds of requests other than the energy pack requests?

Cheers,

Peter
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 1:57 PM
Stephanie Morgan Cyr
No, just energy requests. I did just send them out again (thanks for the reset!)
Stephanie
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2012 at 4:26 AM
Lottie Mytho
A possible cause for this is asking the max of 49 friends for the max of 25 energy packs. Once you use the 25 packs for the day there may still be up to 24 outstanding requests that get filled before you are able to ask again, leaving only one (or a few) requests available for the following 20 hour day.
Lvl 96 "Dispenser of Justice!"
123 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2012 at 11:16 AM
Harsh Varma
me too,, i cant send any requests for energy packs as well...
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2012 at 12:08 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Lottie,

It doesn't work that way. Requests not yet accepted don't effect your ability to send out requests. It is a simple 20 hour clock that starts counting down when you send the first request.

-David
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2012 at 4:11 PM
Carolyn Davis Sipes
I have never been able to send ANY requests. Any ideas?
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2012 at 4:56 PM
Hi Carolyn,

Are you using an older version of Internet Explorer such as IE7 or IE8? if so upgrade to IE9 or use a different browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.

-David
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2012 at 7:33 PM
Last Edited April 28th 2012 at 7:34 PM
Lottie Mytho
Hi David,

I have encountered the same problem tonight. I sent out requests to help with a gate, then used all my energy packs and was not able to send requests for more energy packs. I have taken to using the packs before I buy fruit baskets, so that when I can buy the baskets again I know 20 hours have passed since I asked for energy. I am still getting "You have already sent the maximum number of this type of request today"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2012 at 8:31 PM
Hi Lottie,

Checking your countdown you have another hour before your requests reset. I will see about getting a countdown timer put into the game so you can track it there.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2012 at 11:24 AM
Carolyn Davis Sipes
Yes, I am. Thanks, Dave. I will try that.