Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Two things i miss in BW2 from BW1
Lvl 119 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 1:24 AM
Jet de Vries
There are two things i sorely miss in BW2:
1. I had an energy saving ring i had bought in the bushwackerclub. So if i had just spent jellybeans on an energy pack and i leveled, nothing was lost. Please give me my ring back!!!!!
2. I hate this map in BW2.It has no purpose. I loved the BW1map, where you can easily hop between area's, see quests etc. would love the old map back.

love the references to Zelda ( my favorite game of all), the beginning wich reminded me so of chronotrigger/ zelda, Love the humor in Mystic guardians as well ( dr hows!)

thanks for reading, hope you'll add these things.

I love the fact that you could play BW 1 virtually without friends, and not nag your friends. Now you need seven, i think that's ok.It should not get any more though!!!!! It's not as bad as the Zynga games where you constantly fill your wall with junk posts and have to have more and more friend playing. Even to the point where in one quest in frontierville you had to get a new player from among your friends. I quit then. If my friend don't want to play, i do not want to keep harassing them.

keep up the good work, and i'll keep buying jellybeans to support you!
Lvl 10 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2012 at 12:59 PM
Chris Crowley
I agree... the friends thing... Bring it back.... I hate that we have to spend money or invite ppl - that will NEVER respond - in order to progress.
Lvl 345 "Loves The Developers"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 9:11 PM
Erika K
I agree! The way the map opens and only shows whole areas really sucks! I had to walk through the whole area, which took forever, to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I liked when the map showed the different areas and what % you were at. Also, I don't like that you have to click to walk to a place to see it, instead of being able to hold the left mouse button and move the screen. Also, I never had the ring thing in BW1, but I absolutely hate losing energy when I level, if I'm full and level it really makes me mad, I waited so long for that stupid energy and then it goes so fast!
Lvl 123 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2012 at 4:56 AM
Dale Williams
Definitely need to improve the maps. When you are in an area, it should at least show you all fields in that zone and what level of it is done
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 10:06 AM
Carolyn Schwartz
With the spring event, I would love to be able to jump between the commons and the field which I had been whacking. With this map I have to wander through the area back to my field every time I need to pick my flowers. lol.
Lvl 215 "Apprentice Monster Hunter"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 2:53 PM
Carol Johnson
i liked the red energy bottle to send energy to friends it was so much easier to just click on it when it's lit up so u only send the energy to people that need it x
Lvl 440 "Master Bush Whacker"
38 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2012 at 5:53 PM
Geoff Letkemann
I'm playing both...finding BW2 a bit too linear for my liking, I like hopping around on side quests like BW1 had...plus everyone has the same exact things at the same level...and the only useful things are trinkets...and it's fairly quick, 5 min and your done all your energy and extra energy for the day. BW1 keeps me going for a bit...and has the extra energy you can buy at the auction house. I just think BW2 needs a little more going on...more depth, etc.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2012 at 8:06 PM
Kori Cecile Biggs
Yeah, definitely need more informative and helpful maps in BW2.
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2012 at 3:29 AM
1Pyxie
I also would like to see the in-game energy like BW1 and the maps that are usable like in BW1 (if I remember BW1 also started with lousy maps and they got more user-friendly because of the complaints - I was surprised BW2 didn't have the user-friendly maps from the start).