Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Flux
Lvl 65 "Expert Bush Whacker"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 5:21 PM
Charles Sheeley
hey David I'm just curious in the flux zone when u finish everything is all the trinkets the ones you can buy normally? If so i don't see much point in it, I only use drop multipliers anyway no energy or speed boosts and i have all the ones in the store i want ( 2 gem multipliers, the puzzle one,the horns and the ones that regenerate energy quicker) in other words i don't really wanna invest the time to get regular store trinkets when i can just wait for update play game and buy them. Thank you :D
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 5:48 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Charles,

They are better versions of those trinkets.

The flux is just there to give players something to do while we prepare the next update. (probably a week to 10 days away)

-David
Lvl 65 "Expert Bush Whacker"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 6:25 PM
Charles Sheeley
Grassy ass mi amigo lol Ty for speedy reply always appreciated
Lvl 39 "Professional Bush Whacker"
38 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2012 at 9:59 PM
Tyler Brost
i have completed the flux 3 times
Lvl 268 "Loves The Developers"
61 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2012 at 11:40 PM
heppigirl
I have a flux question... I've just started doing the map for the third time, and having read David's post here, it looks like the update is going to be here any day. What happens to my map once new content appears? WHen I get to the flux next time, do I have to complete this map, does it restart, or do I start from how ever many pieces I've found and it will automatically go to the next lot of prizes. BEcause I don't want to have to do 85 more map pieces before hitting the next level, if that level is going to appear soon... Thank you!
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2012 at 9:28 PM
Bill Beard
I agree; it would be nice to know that the Flux progress keeps going, but it's hard to tell since it says that there's only 1 puzzle to solve; it would be nice to have it show past puzzles as well (just so you know how many Flux rewards you have to look forward to shooting for.)
Lvl 180 "Loves The Developers"
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2012 at 8:21 AM
Michele Wood
Anna, before the last update, I had 75 of 100 puzzle pieces on the flux puzzle. Then the update came and I wondered if I was going to lose them all. After finishing this most recent content, when I went back to the flux puzzle, I was still at 75/100 pieces. So I didn't lose any! Is that what you are asking? :-)
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2012 at 11:12 AM
Debbie Johnson
how many puzzles are in the flux? the reason i'm asking is the lastfun way to pass on the time! time i finished the puzzle it just gave me a bunch of coins ? I wish it was bush bucks!!! I hope the next update is rather large Hint Hint LOL I do love this game !! Thank You developers for such a
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2012 at 11:14 AM
Debbie Johnson
something happened to my post?? all jumbled up , Love Love both Bush whacker games !! Thanks Devs!!
Lvl 47 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2012 at 12:32 PM
'Christopher Poole
anyone wanna add me
Post by 'Christopher Poole deleted June 14th 2012 at 12:33 PM
Post by 'Christopher Poole deleted June 14th 2012 at 12:33 PM
Lvl 74 "Nate's Apprentice"
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2012 at 11:59 AM
Nate Dauer
Bother. I feel like I'm missing out for choosing to play the game at a slower pace. :P
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2012 at 10:19 PM
Bill Beard
All the Flux does is give players that have reached the end of the story something to keep coming back for that makes things interesting. It's a vast improvement over BW1 in that regard.