Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Trinket clarification.
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 8:01 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
Hi, I think I understand the posted explanation of how the trinket's percentages work. Two question/suggestions: First, when purchasing them, I thought the brass horn decreased my chance of nothing by 55% and the wooden wand increased my chance of mana by 55%. Once they were equipped the font changed to a clearer, green font and it appears that it's 5.5 in both cases. I assume that's a font glitch not a "joke."
Second-- I use the BW trinket and the ancient amulet, but I don't think my energy regenerates to full. Is that a glitch or intentional?
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 9:31 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Carolyn,

The . is a little small in the font, but it is definitely there in the store.

Health should regenerate to the max level, I just did a test to see and I definitely gained energy to max with the BW Trinket. When buying energy or using anything that refers to your base max energy trinkets are not included.

-David
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 9:46 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
Hi David, Thanks for the fast reply. I'm sure the . is there, just you may want to warn people or not use it (i.e., 5% or 6%?). It certainly fooled me for a day.
I'm using two energy trinkets-- the BW and the +10 one from the BW2 store. I'll try to be a better reporter, but I think there are occasions other than buying energy where the regeneration stopped short of the max with both trinkets.
If I understood correctly, something that refills half my energy wouldn't include trinkets. What about the regeneration while I sleep? -Carolyn
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 10:59 PM
Hi Carolyn,

The regeneration while you sleep is what I am referring to. It is possible you just arrived before it was finished refilling fully.

-David
Lvl 116 "Needs More Energy!"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 5:04 AM
Viliam Trepac
What are the basic drop rate for items ?
And what are calculations for + % trinkets ?
For example + 5% trinket... base mana drop rate is x% (maybe x=20)
Calculation is 20+5=25 % or 20x1,05=21 % ?
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 5:59 AM
Carolyn Schwartz
Hi David -- When I started playing, mmm, about 20 minutes ago, my energy was at 190 0f 205. Seems like only one of the 2 energy trinkets filled. I'll go calculate it, but 8+ hours with the lollipop should have been long enough for 200 pts, right?
-Carolyn.
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 6:55 AM
Clemonde
the base calculation is:

maxenergy/12/x = duration in hours

x stands for the energy per tick

for your energy:

205/12/2 = 8,54 hours 8h32mins
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 8:28 AM
Hi Carolyn,

Hmm lets see, you stopped with 1 energy at 21:29 and started again with 199 energy at 5:46. That is 8 hours 17 minutes or (497 minutes). Without any tick time bonuses the energy tick is every 5 minutes so that is 99 ticks which at 2 energy per tick is 198 energy. Add in the 1 you had to start and that adds to 199. So that looks like everything is working correctly.

-David
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 10:27 AM
Carolyn Schwartz
Hi David, Thanks. I had calculated it the other way (24 per hour) and realized it was pretty close to correct. I'll just have to whack and find somebody with a trinket that speeds up the refill and/or the amount per tick. Love those.
-Carolyn