Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Question about customization items won in bushes
Lvl 440 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 2:52 AM
Sarah Bye
Are specific customization items only available in certain "fields" (like in BW1)? I just finished the 1st field in level 2 but only won one customization item. Don't know if there others that I have to win in this area before moving on....or will they winnable in other fields as well.
Lvl 68 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 2:55 AM
Daryl Cooper
They can be won in any zone within the larger field. Your progress chart shows the items that can be won in any of the zones of the field you're currently in - just click the green check mark next to the progress bar in the bottom right.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 9:12 AM
Ruth Orozco
Okay, so I have found a few CI's...a couple hats and capes, a table and a chair. I'm able to put on the hats and capes, but how do I place the furniture in my house? I was able to place the potted plant, but have tried everything I can think of to place the table and chair. Help!
Lvl 117 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 9:26 AM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
HI Ruth,

You have won the missing page of the catalog that allows you to purchase those furniture items. You can now buy as many of a given item as you would like.

Cheers,
Peter
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 8:11 PM
Ruth Orozco
Okay, but how do I purchase them? Through the person (can't remember name) that sells that stuff?
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 8:13 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Ruth,

When you are at your house click the build mode button. When in build mode there is a store button on the bottom left. The items are available there.

-David