Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
INVITE FRIENDS TO PASS OBSTACLES
Lvl 327 "Dispenser of Justice!"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 6:36 PM
Chris Sheats
PLEASE GET RID OF THE INVITE FRIENDS TO PASS CERTAIN OBSTACLES. IT'S TOTALLY NOT FAIR THAT YOU COULD BE HELD BACK FROM PROGRESSING IN A GAME BECAUSE YOU NEED TO SIT AND WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO ACCEPT AN INVITATION AND HELP YOU. THIS IS THE EXACT REASON WHY I STOPPED PLAYING OTHER GAMES. BUSH WACKER 1 DID NOT HAVE THIS AND IT MADE IT REALLY FUN BECAUSE THE GAME PROGRESS WAS BASED ON HOW MUCH YOU PLAYED. I WILL DEFINATELY NOT PLAY BUSH WACKER 2 IF THESE OBSTACLES REMAIN. PLEASE GET RID OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 8:20 PM
Russel Denton
Hi Chris , i totally agree with you i even complained about this in the section SUGGESTIONS etc , and i got a lot of people agreeing with me , if you want you can add me as a neightbour/friend for the game

From Russel Denton
Post by Russel Denton deleted April 22nd 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 Post
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 1:33 AM
Annmarie 'Annie' Edmunds
having same problem. I have always loved bush whacker for that reason you didnt have to have loads of friends playing clogging up friends list with people you dont know just to get something for a game but now been stuck here for 2 days no other way to go and i am not buying bush bucks this early in a game
1 Post
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 3:21 AM
Paul Frederick
Gah!!! So my friends do not play games and I do not want to add random people to my Facebook account... Therefore I am stuck and unless they open it up for us, I will be quitting. It is too bad as I LOVED Bush Whacker... Dev's please help!!!!!!
1 Post
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 3:46 AM
Fredrik Roxelius
I so TOTALLY agree with the ppl above... I refuse to play this game unless they take that away...
Lvl 334 "Workhorse"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 4:27 AM
Jason Killion
Gotta love Bushwhacker, kinda sucks that you have to add friends to get through the forest. geuss when i run out of friends that will probably be as far as i get on #2
Lvl 129 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 7:42 AM
Tara Nielsen
I have not even been able to ask any friends to help me, I try to click on them on the invite button and nothing happens!
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 9:48 AM
Bernie Bernstone
well i guess that is the end of this game.. 4 days!! wow.. how lame... cant continue.. spent all my bucks to open the places you needed friends and cant get into the last section... so game over!! lame ass golddigger dev!!!
Lvl 117 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 10:20 AM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
@Tara,

Have you tried using a different web browser? WE recommend Google Chrome as it has not been seeing this invite issue.

Cheers,
Peter
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 4:16 PM
Chris Sheats
@Peter, HAVE YOU TRIED REMOVING THE ISSUES PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT??? DJ ARTS GAMES HAS MANAGE TO TAKE A FUN GAME LIKE BUSH WACKER AND MAKE IT SUCK WITH THE INVITE FRIENDS OBSTACLES. LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS OR THERE WON'T BE ANY PLAYERS!!!!!!!!
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 4:19 PM
Chrissy Srayko
PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE ZYNGA
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 4:22 PM
Chris Sheats
@CHRISSY I SECOND THAT COMMENT!!!
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 4:55 PM
'Rachel GotGame'
I remember needing help from friends in BW1. Friends were needed to open gates (unless you bought lockpicks) and to help with chests/giants, house expansions, etc.

It's not the devs fault if your impatient.
41 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 5:37 PM
Last Edited April 23rd 2012 at 5:38 PM
aphie
" LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS OR THERE WON'T BE ANY PLAYERS!!!!!!!!"

I would just like to point out that you do not speak for everyone and there will be players because the vocal minority [but game majority] are liking this game/having no problems, and therefore see no reason to use the forums
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 7:50 PM
Liza Wakeman
I agree with the posts above. My friends aren't going to play, and I'm not going to friend a bunch of strangers. Too bad. I guess I'll just stick to BW1.
Lvl 330 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 10:54 AM
Caroline Gabel
i love bush wackers, but i do not like having to use friend to open the next level
i agree with the others, i will not be playing long if this does not change
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 11:22 AM
Bernie Bernstone
and of course lucy.. i did make a new post to see how many people would respond to not having to need friends, since david said nobody was complaining.. but of course he is shutting down any thread that talks about it so nobody can post about it... so the best thing we can all really do is to not play the game anymore... its the only power we, who decide to not crap on our friends by sending invites to people who will never play games, have to let him know...

and david.. just because everyone else is doing it, does not make it right... it is against FB policies to force incetivizing.. learn to use advertising to make your money, instead of jacking up your customers...
Lvl 117 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 11:27 AM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi Bernie,

It is not against Facebook policies to have friend helps offer you a benefit. It is against Facebook policy to incentivize the actual invite process but we are not doing that i.e. We are not allowed to offer a bonus for people simply sending out invites.

Cheers,
Peter
41 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 11:38 AM
aphie
Bernie its funny how there is already more than one thread about "complaining" that HAVEN'T been shut down, don't act like your the injured party here