Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
buying "friends" with DJArts tokens
Lvl 321 "Journeyman Bush Whacker"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 2:27 PM
Mary Oster
It would be wonderful if we could use our tokens for NPC friends.
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 3:09 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Mary,

What would these NPC friends do?
Lvl 89 "Needs More Energy!"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 3:17 PM
David Smith
hmm, lets see...possibly open gates for us or be whack some bushes
Lvl 321 "Journeyman Bush Whacker"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 6:19 PM
Mary Oster
Those are both good ideas, David.
I think it would also be neat to be able to view customizable items that are available (or soon to be available) in play.
17 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 9:17 AM
Alisha Breithaupt
I think it would be nice to have the NPC you could buy with tokens be used to help you open the gates. You could only use them once, so that would help those of us who have friends that refuse to play games, but would still not take away from the developers need to have people have friends or pay some to play.
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 10:01 AM
Bernie Bernstone
um.. these friends would let up get thru the first level of the game, so we dont need to invite our friends.. you know exactly what she meant and are being coy and lame on purpose.. golddigger dave!!
Lvl 33 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2012 at 1:27 AM
Devin Tompkins
oh hush and add like 10 ppl bam problem solved as far as the buddy gates go.
i on the other hand added atleast 50 ppl to increase my odds of opening them faster more friend whacks and to get my x25 energy packs faster.
everyday i have no problem at all passing through gates, or filling my energy bar up a couple times if not more. not to mention throw on the trinkets u want and have ur friend whack get you pretty much free items for puzzles or quests. the only thing i think sulhould be done with friend whack is you should atleast get some xp for it.