Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Bug with inventory screen
Lvl 64 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 6:05 AM
Claudia Hoogwerf
When I open the inventory screen I can't close it anymore because the close icon (red cross) isn't visible: it falls out of the screen. The "pop-up" screen of the inventory is to big for the ingame screen, so it isnt solved by zooming in or out or scrolling. It's hard to explain but I hope you know what I mean. Does anyone else have the same problem?
253 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 5:56 PM
Marc Kriguer
sounds like you are overly-zoomed in. Try hitting ctrl-0 (or apple-0 on a Mac), which should restore the "default" amount of zoom.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 10:37 AM
Claudia Hoogwerf
I've tried that and it doesn't work. I also tried right-mouse button and zoom-out: this option isn't available (only zoom-in) which means that I'm already fully zoomed out, like I mentioned in my starting post.
Also: the problem doesn't occur with any of the other ingame pop-ups like the profile/character etc..
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 10:54 AM
Last Edited April 23rd 2012 at 10:58 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Claudia,

From your description I would be very surprised if you were not zoomed out.

Be sure to click somewhere on the browser but off the game window before you hit ctrl+0 (somewhere on the menu bar is fine). If you have clicked inside the game it will receive the ctrl+0 instead of your browser.

-David
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 11:06 AM
Claudia Hoogwerf
Hi,

I'm sorry, that was indeed the problem. I've tried again, first clicking on the scrolling bar and then zooming out did the trick!

Thank you for all your help!