Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Request system modification
Lvl 68 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 5:52 PM
Daryl Cooper
Hi all. So, yes, I admit up front that I'm not thrilled having the send requests all the time to unlock zones, or get energy, etc. One big reason for that is that it takes SO LONG to do! Is there any chance the system could be updated to use a similar request system to the Egg Breaker 2 events, wherein if you grant the game approval, you can send invites to certain preapproved friends without having to open up the box every time? That would certainly improve the invite system from my point of view!
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 7:02 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Daryl,

Both of those requests let you send to multiple people in one go, and both have a your bush whacker 2 friends filter which makes it easy to grab only friends that play. I am not sure if a approved list would be any faster, and it would add the complication of managing that list of pre authorized players.
Lvl 68 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 5:49 AM
Daryl Cooper
Perhaps. Unfortunately, the BW2 filter doesn't seem to work at all, as selecting it shows me only one of my BW2 friends at a time (if I'm lucky!). Those filter lists are notorious in all facebook games of omitting friends from the list, and being spotty at best.
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 1:24 PM
Marleen Larik
My problem with the new system is that even if you have enough friends *actively* playing bw, it still takes ages to unlock new zones... meanwhile, I'm stuck and my energy goes to waste. (I've been waiting all day for player #6...)