Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
My thoughts so far!
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 4:15 PM
Bethany Brown
Please excuse me while I ramble! :D

1) DJArts is Canadian?! Woohoo! :D

2) I am really enjoying the games so far! I enjoy the new graphics, I like that you can buy more of the customization items, and I REALLY like that the CI's are world specific, not field specific! I like the different tiers too!

3) A couple small things I noticed that I particularly liked from BW1 that I would like to see make there way over here: I liked that when you whacked a bunch of bushes and the items just flew to you and disappeared. I know that in BW2 they disappear shortly after appearing or you can mouse over them, but I feel that it looks less cluttered in BW1. I also loved how you can send energy packs to all your friends with just a button click, it would be nice to see that make it's way over as well.

4) While I have no problems paying to unlock zones instead of using friends, I really hope that this doesn't get crazy. Some Zynga games I used to play got really out of control, requiring 10+ friends and increasingly more expensive dollar amounts to fill the slots. Right now, with 4-5 friends at 3 bushbucks each seems reasonable to me, and I don't mind paying for that. I just hope that this is considered as the game progresses.

All in all, I'm really enjoying BW2, thanks for another fun game!