Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Energy Packs
Lvl 280 "Diamond Finder"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 8:04 PM
Joel 'Skiddy' Freshney
From what i have seen energy packs don't take into effect the bonuses aqquired from trinkets. basically i get an extra 30 energy from trinkets to make my total 150 instead of 120. but the energy pack only gives me 12 energy.
Lvl 134 "Gem Collector"
301 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 8:07 PM
Lasynda Shichiroji
*chuckles* I hear it's the new math of Canada or something...maybe someone just failed Algebra or something.....
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 8:20 PM
Last Edited April 20th 2012 at 8:20 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Energy pack descriptions says "Restores 10% of your base max energy!"

Base means bottom, or lowest most (or in this case before bonuses)... so algebra pass, English comprehension fail?

... I kid, Joel your base energy is 120 so 10% is correctly 12.
Lvl 134 "Gem Collector"
301 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 8:48 PM
Lasynda Shichiroji
hehehe don't mind me David tonight I'm just in a goofy mood and was just joking with my response
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 9:11 PM
Jean Davis
I have sent out for packs, and keep filling others' requests, but I seen to rarely get them. The only time I get help from a neighbor is right after I have accepted them.

Which brings me to another question: Why am I getting multiple friend requests from the same people I am already friends with?
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 9:57 PM
Grace Camel
I don't understand how the new packs work? Where are they kept or do they just get added to your energy bar straight off? If the second is what happens, then is the energy bar going to go over the total or will my pack just disappear into the ether?
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 9:59 PM
Hi Grace,

Received energy packs go into your inventory and are used from the low energy dialog.

-David
Lvl 180 "Loves The Developers"
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 10:13 AM
Michele Wood
I really am having a problem with energy packs, I think. I requested from all my friends yesterday and I think I got just one back. Some of my friends say they never saw the request. And today - I'm pretty sure it's been 20 hours and more - I can't request any at all from my BW2 friends. Help! I need my energy packs! :-)
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 10:55 AM
Hi Guys,

Looks like there was an issue with all request times getting reset if you sent out to one person later. I have corrected this and you should be able to send to everyone again now.

-David
Lvl 180 "Loves The Developers"
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 11:44 AM
Michele Wood
:-)