Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Our Ranch House
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 3:42 PM
Jean Davis
I bought the ranch, and placed the little house-warming gift from the Realtor inside the house. When I was looking around, I noticed a blue area inside. What is that for?

I also noticed several areas that indicate they can be cleared. I'm guessing this will be areas to add other outside items, or where we can expand the house. Which brings me to my next question: How do we expand the house?

Do we have to wait until we have the entire catalog before 'purchasing' items for our homes? (kind of a funky feature, to me)

I wish things were on a smaller scale so I could see them better. Like many others, I'm getting frustrated walking around just to see an entire field.
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 4:11 PM
Last Edited April 19th 2012 at 4:12 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Jean,

You can buy items for you house by going into build mode, and then clicking the store button on the bottom left. You do not have to wait for the entire catalog.

You can't expand the house yet, but we plan to have several house upgrades become available in future updates.

The areas are quite large, you will never be able to see the entire area on your screen at once.

You will always be able to see an entire field at once though (that is what we call the places where the camera centers and you whack bushes).
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 5:55 PM
Jean Davis
So what is the blue area inside the house? And we only have 1 door - the front door, correct?

How do we get buddies to help us, or does that come with other levels?
Lvl 363 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
151 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 5:58 PM
Jen Lyons
Jean, I think that blue area is actually meant to be the back wall of the house. Or that's my guess after trying to figure it out for a while. The "build" store has some framed pictures you can buy that you apparently don't have to earn whacking bushes. If they don't cost bush bucks (I'd have to look again), I may buy one and see about the wall theory.
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 6:27 PM
Sharon Graham Cabana
heheh I actually thought we were going to build it as I didn't venture in very far at first and didn't even see the house heheheh
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 6:42 PM
Last Edited April 19th 2012 at 6:43 PM
Jean Davis
@Jen - you were right! Hung up a picture & put out a Welcome mat...lol Maybe a gallery of sorts?