Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Hints and Tips
Lvl 300 "Diamond Finder"
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 5:44 AM
Toni McChargue
I missed getting the trinket for B/W1 where and which B/W game do you get it. I've lookedin all the areas I've been in ?????? Please will someone answer.
Lvl 370 "The Great One"
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 10:01 AM
William Wilson
I found it in the town area. beside Sasha. Its a wooden box that highlights when you mouse over it.
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 4:45 PM
Susan Martin
How in the world do I turn off the sound effects and music? That is so annoying!
Lvl 363 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
151 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 4:59 PM
Jen Lyons
There's a little gear in the row of icons in the lower right. Click on that and you can turn off either one. I had to turn off the music within the first 5 minutes :/, but I do that with most games.
Lvl 241 "Loves The Developers"
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 1:33 PM
Erin Sayers
Here is a energy saving tip:
When you enter an area that has bushes/monsters of different strengths suck as 1 point bushes and 2 point bushes wack all one point bushes until you only have 2 point bushes. Then use a mana wack to destroy all the two. It takes a bit more time but is does save on the energy.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 2:10 PM
deblev53
Hi Toni. I completely missed it too, so just now went back to where the gem trader and store guy are and found it,just across the path on the right side, sitting there with no one beside it. I hope this helps hon. :)
Lvl 280 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
49 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 1:47 PM
Rebecca Miles
I don't remember getting it, but couldn't find the box, checked my inventory, and actually have it equipped. Huh. Guess I did get it after all.
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 2:08 PM
'Rachel GotGame'
I've set up a system for myself where I don't bother having any energy increasing/regen trinkets equipped while I play. I use trinkets that increase my odds for drops to get as much goodies as possible. Once I'm out of energy, I equip the energy increase/regen trinkets to get more energy and at a faster rate so I can play again later on.

I wouldn't bother equipping the faster speed trinket. Sure you can get through the bushes faster, but its just taking up a space that can be used for better drops. :)
Lvl 300 "Diamond Finder"
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 4:06 PM
Toni McChargue
Debbie, I just went back to were you said and there wasn't anything. I still haven't found a crate and I'm on level 140 in B/W.
Lvl 300 "Diamond Finder"
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 4:07 PM
Toni McChargue
Debbie, I just went back to were you said and there wasn't anything. I still haven't found a crate and I'm on level 140 in B/W.
Lvl 117 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 4:17 PM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi Toni,

Looks like you were missing out. I have credited you a Bushwhacker token based on your level. You can equip it in the inventory.

Cheers,
Peter
Lvl 300 "Diamond Finder"
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 8:46 PM
Toni McChargue
Thank you Peter, I just looked and saw it, I really appreciate what you did. Love the game but now with the new stuff on BW-1 it's hard keeping up. I'm also playing for a friend who went to ok. to see her sons graduate from boot camp. Again thank you.
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 10:13 AM
Teresa Allison Fletcher
Hi peter I am level 140 also in BW1 and was wondering if I have the token that Toni is referring too ty for your help I don't remember getting it
Lvl 117 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 11:11 AM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi Teresa,

I see you have a Bushwhacker Token in your inventory. You should be able to see it in your trinkets.

Cheers,
Peter
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 12:11 PM
Teresa Allison Fletcher
ty Peter :)
Lvl 359 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 5:01 PM
Michelle Woodard-Haugen
I also can't find the crate with the trinket....I have looked everywhere. I am 140....any help would be great! :)
Lvl 39 "Professional Bush Whacker"
38 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 10:46 PM
Tyler Brost
i cant find it either..plz help peter. i am level 72 in BW
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2012 at 10:49 PM
Art Goddard
what crate in bw1 yes theres a crate bw2 Ifound that one.whats going on???
Lvl 90 "Is Puzzled"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2012 at 3:55 AM
Camilla Kjær Christensen
I didn't receive the Bush Whacker trinket either. I am at level 108 :(
Lvl 363 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
151 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2012 at 8:34 PM
Jen Lyons
The crate and token are in BW2, I believe, though the amount of energy the token awards is based on your progress in BW1.