Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Regarding Bush Whacker 1
Lvl 173 "Customizer"
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 4:23 PM
Kronos Radu
Now with the Bush Whacker 2 on the loose does that mean we will not be able to play the first game anymore? Or will you continue developing it as normal?
Lvl 16 "Customizer"
306 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 5:58 PM
Andre Miguel Garcia
I`m pretty sure they will keep adding on to the original Bush Whacker.
Lvl 74 "Nate's Apprentice"
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 6:13 PM
Nate Dauer
Well, I'm a bit disappointed, but I guess I'm not surprised. Hopefully they'll give us more appearance choice than White-Blonde-Green-Eyed people. :P
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 6:38 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Your character appearance is completely customizable... why not try and see!
Lvl 440 "Hoarder"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 7:39 PM
Lliz Knight
Very Disappointing game, guys. I can't believe you give me a key to open a gate and then hold me hostage there unless I add friends. This game is now where near the game Bush Whackers is, hate the speech bubbles, too much like Mystic Guardians, which I was a tester of, but did not play once it went live, please put your energy back into Bush Whacker it was and still is the best game on facebook. If it's not broken, don't try to fix it.
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 7:44 PM
Last Edited April 18th 2012 at 7:49 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Lliz,

"I can't believe you give me a key to open a gate and then hold me hostage there unless I add friends"

When you get the gate key the gate opens. I see are still level 4, so I assume you mean the puzzle completed, you don't get the gate key until the end of the area.

The items that require friend helps can be bypassed easily with a few bush bucks if you don't want to add friends.

-David
Lvl 34 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 8:59 PM
Jadey Allen Hansen
Nice look and feel to the game so far. Still exploring, but I see lots of potential!
Lvl 280 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
49 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 9:13 PM
Rebecca Miles
David, I see you didn't address the issue of BW 1. Since they are different, I really hope you guys stay with the original, I love it. It would sadden me greatly if it was replaced by a 'new and improved' one.
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 9:19 PM
Danielle Sue Klopping
So, basically, David, we're stuck unless we're lucky enough to have lots of friends who play or spend money? Your other games ARE NOT like this at all, and it's very disappointing to see you moving this way.

I'm hoping that the release of BW2 doesn't mean the end of BW1, but that's how it went for Egg Breaker, so I'm not going to hold my breath.
Lvl 400 "Expert Trainer"
28 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 9:48 PM
Tanya
OK so wait I am a bit confused. I got a scroll for a chair and table for my house. I now have my house. But I have to buy the table and chair that I found? I liked in the first BW you got the item to put in the house. What is this buying from a catalog?