Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Stay Tuned
Lvl 115 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 6:33 PM
Pc Novice
Oh, Darn--I wanted more energy so I went and bought a bunch of gold in BW2--now I can't see anywhere to use it and you say it is not transferrable!
Am I just out all that money, David?
Lvl 35 "Customizer"
136 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 6:34 PM
Nicholas Williams
i like bw2 its better than bw1 for me
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 6:37 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Pc,

There isn't an option for buying gold in BW2 at the moment, did you mean BW1?
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 6:40 PM
Jean Davis
Are there plans for the 'info bar' at the bottom to be out-of-the-way when trying to walk southwards? Keeps bringing up buddies & visiting their ranches.
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 6:52 PM
Hi Jean,

We are not sure what a good solution for that is. There is enough space to walk south, you just need to be careful not to move the mouse too far down.
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 8:50 PM
Norma Thompson
David ...

the scrolling for the stat that was mentioned earlier can be seen in this screen shot
http://screensnapr.com/v/r0EdaG.png

the bottom row of stats is cut off so it looks like it *should* have a scroll bar but there is no way to scroll right now
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 9:01 PM
Hi Norma,

Yep, that's on the fix list.
Lvl 74 "Nate's Apprentice"
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2012 at 9:06 PM
Nate Dauer
I like the new puzzle method, but kind of miss the monsters and stuff of the old game... :/
55 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 12:21 AM
Hege Haraldsen
Will there be new levels/zones in bw1??
Lvl 74 "Nate's Apprentice"
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 12:46 AM
Nate Dauer
Wait, the game refers to the coins and bush bucks as "primary/rare currency in the land of Guardia", does this mean we are now on the same continent as the Mystic Guardians game?
Post by Heather Collings deleted April 19th 2012 at 2:33 AM
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 2:35 AM
Heather Collings
Could our energy bar refill bit faster? Say 1 energy every 3 mins or be able to buy trinket which has that benefit?
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 2:43 AM
Lottie Mytho
@ Heather
There is a trinket that adds +1 energy / tick. Sorry, I've forgotten already if I whacked it up or got given it.
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 8:51 AM
Heather Collings
Hi Lottie

What is name of this trinket that adds +1 energy / tick? Im level 6 and its not available to buy from store
Lvl 363 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
151 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 10:36 AM
Last Edited April 19th 2012 at 10:38 AM
Jen Lyons
On the same screen as your "realtor" when she sells you a house, there's a guy who offers trinkets, and I think he had the +1 energy trinket. I think you have to solve a previous puzzle for him to be there, but not sure if it was a tier 1 or tier 2 puzzle. It's the Sweet Lollipop trinket.
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 1:04 PM
Heather Collings
Thank you Jen.. Ive not reached that part of game yet.. Ill keep an eye out for him
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 3:18 PM
Lottie Mytho
There is also a General store button, bottom right. Any trinkets or other items available to you can be found there (no need to return to a 'shop' to buy anything). Once you have bought your house there is another store button when in 'build' mode to buy items for your house if you have the correct pages of the catalogue (obtained from whacking bushes & monsters).
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 2:53 AM
Jean Davis
@David - You replied:

"Hi Luna,

Bush Whacker 2 is a whole new land, A BW1 Update detailing how you get there is in the works. There will be a reward for progress in BW1 like we did in EB1/2. There is currently no transfer of bucks or tokens but will consider it if there seems to be a demand for it.

-David"

Does this mean that those of us who belong to the Bush Whacker Club should NOT renew our membership when it comes due? I have enjoyed the perks - especially not losing energy when you level up! If I remember correctly, that was something of an issue for a long time.

When the update for BW1 comes out, are you implying we should begin to spend all of out fishing tokens, feathers, Questor's Tokens & Friendship tokens? I know I am among the many who have worked hard at saving them, especially for updates & events.

Are there also going to be events in BW2? If so, and they require 'searching the world', maybe a better form of direct travel (like in BW1) would be helpful.

I have been playing BW2 since it came out, but I'm still fuzzy on some of the puzzle objects. Are we building a park, a zoo or what? Why do the raccoons travel over and enter the game field I'm in?

BW2 is definitely a different, yet similar game. I must say that I love the attention to detail that was/is provided in BW1 - like the birds chirping, footprints in the sand & snow, hidden gnomes & cats, rain in the Jungle, "ice skating", and the sense-of-humor applied to almost everything.

I brought many people over to Bush Whacker from another game where the dev refused to listen to people, decided to make a new version of his game, but took everyone's money & closed down. I would hate to see anything like that happen here. Ya'll are special people...:)
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 11:23 PM
Jean Davis
Would someone please let me know if the Bush Whacker Club, and other features, will still be around in BW1 after this next update?
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 11:35 PM
Hi Jean,

Nothing is going to be removed from Bush Whacker 1. It is not going anywhere and everyone will still be able to play it.

BW2 does have direct travel between the areas from the world map.

-David