Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Where is the Talent 'Idol Champions' applied?

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2019 at 9:54 AM
FingerDemon
The End of the World pop-up reads:

"Resets your current world, granting you 474,009 idols based on your 228,574 Crusader Levels + 4,927.75% area bonus + 317.91% time bonus + 10,196 Bonus Idols + 87.5% from buffs) + 25% from passive bonus and potential objective rewards"

Where in the above, is the Talent 'Idol Champions' applied? It should "Increase all Idols earned (before Bonus Idols are applied) by 750%"

Not sure I'm getting all the Idols... Thanks!

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2019 at 10:35 AM
Raymond
all i can say is that you and everyone is getting all the idols that they are supposed to get. p,s, your question is better asked directly to the Devs by a trouble ticket.

but here is a reply to a ticket of mine for a similar question over a year ago. well can;t find it in my looking over the titles of some 100 tickets. will post that later...

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2019 at 10:37 AM
Raymond
other thing i can instantly say, with the addition of some 11th hour objectives one can not manually calculate their 'area bonus' numbers anymore, a lot of loose little things get merged into that calc. the 'time bonus' on the other hand one can calculate to a fraction of one idol

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2019 at 11:56 AM
Erika/Alyniana
The Idol Champions bonus gets lumped into the Area Bonus %, along with the Corrupting Darkness bonus.

It's on the to-do list to break it out at some point.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2019 at 1:27 PM
Raymond
ah. cause it was not a closed out ticket but one i kept active.

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Currently the bonus idols from completing the Corrupting Darkness Tier 3 11th objective, as well as the bonus for the Idol Champions talent are lumped into the Area bonus amount.

Best,
Erika

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2019 at 4:27 PM
FingerDemon
Thanks, was trying to determine the 'recipe to the secret sauce'. Also think Event Free Play gives an idols boost beyond that of regular free plays? Which would explain why my 'Idols on Reset' number seemed lower than in times past.

BTW CNE Thanks so much for building in the former Kong Ad buff! It was unreliable and frustrating, even sometimes choking my system with ad cookies until it crashed the game.