Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Event Update: Valentine's Event 2019
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 5:37 PM
Last Edited February 10th 2019 at 5:46 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby anytime....💕💕💕 YOu will get the jest of it....YOU pick up things fast...💕💕💕
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 6:16 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Heather
Happy to help sorry it wasn't the info you were hoping for. I would still say something to Nick about the lack of info about the limit of 1 per player & what confusion it caused. I don't know why they stopped with the note saying limit 1 per player.

Barbara
You have A LOT more than I do! I'm still working on getting the Michin skins.

You have taught me a lot over the last couple of years. Thank you for being so helpful! Today I had a full orange bar (100%) for the new station but was only getting 19 pts instead of 20 for turn ins.

It showed I could still ask more friends for help so I sent more requests out then finally I am getting 20 per turn in. Thought it was odd to have 100% but still needed more people to accept my requests before I got the right amount for turn ins.

Have a great night lady 😘 💘
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 7:00 PM
Helen Murray
late starter busy busy good luck all nice to see some input x
Post by Helen Murray deleted February 10th 2019 at 7:01 PM
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2019 at 7:13 PM
Last Edited February 10th 2019 at 7:31 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

All we can do is send 50 requests for helps in each station...So on that note maybe you didnt do ALL 50 so therefore,,YES ,, I can see you asking for more helps with any station even at 100% your station was..

When all 50 req's sent have been accepted then YES,, YOU will see 100 % before handins.. I see it all the time when I am getting ready to do my hand ins..
Moreover..I have tons of energy so the more I hand in,, my personal progress and Val Progress goes up..even though I am at 100% for 2 stations.
MY handins points vary..I do not hand in all at once.

YOUR welcome I too have learned from you as well...💕💕💕
Happy Week ahead 🎶🎶🎶🎶
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2019 at 10:16 AM
Raymond
all sales here are like that. i bought the peacock last month as a reward for getting $10 of bb's. then if i went to buy more, not only will there be no other peacock but the 10% off is only for the first sale you buy.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2019 at 11:23 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Maybe the devs could add the info about these sales being limited to 1 per player somewhere so they don't have to add it to all of the sales graphics. I imagine they re-use some of these & updating all of them might be a hassle.
3205 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2019 at 4:13 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi folks,

First, sorry for the confusion!

There is a visual issue with mounts and skins, where in your inventory, a skinned mount will not look like it has the skin. That's on our list to fix. What I think might be exacerbating this issue for you, Heather, is that when you skin a mount, it's name doesn't change. So your Blonde Unisus mount with the skin will still be a Blonde Unisus mount. You can, however, rename it by talking to Clint, which will help you differentiate between your two Unisus mounts.

Mounts and pets given with purchases of Bush Bucks will only be awarded ONCE, as mentioned in the fine print text.

I hope that helps!

Sincerely,
Nick
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2019 at 11:47 AM
Last Edited February 17th 2019 at 11:47 AM
Heather Collings
Thx Nick.. that helped to rename mount
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 19th 2019 at 10:00 PM
Last Edited February 19th 2019 at 10:00 PM
Russel Denton
hi folks,

i think i may have spotted a bug/glitch,and i want anyone to confirm this, i have observed with the kids missing pets, all his pets except for the Gelantinous cube take a bit of whacking but when i get the cube it takes only takes one round of whacking or mana whack and it pops up, has anyone else noticed this at all
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2019 at 5:52 AM
Flybaby
I've noticed it with the Raptor.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2019 at 8:05 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I get the cube right away too Russ.
Post by Kathy Jacobs deleted February 20th 2019 at 5:11 PM
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2019 at 4:40 PM
Barbara Tompkins