Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Small Engery Pack Change
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2019 at 4:06 PM
Mysticmcknight
I can't speak for anyone else, but I want my 5 small energy packs back, please. I wish you had the friends bit as an option, for those who do not with to participate in such can opt out and go back to the way it was. Also, the Invite friend segment of the bottom bar-can we get it to hide also? Yes, there are those who want to connect to others, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoyed doing this on their own. Please and Thank you.
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 24th 2019 at 8:11 AM
evilauntann
I agree!! I know it's the newest trend to make all games an interactive experience, but I don't play games to socialize....I just want to whack some bushes and complete levels. PLEASE consider making the friends thing an option!
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 6:40 AM
mityziglitzi
Wholeheartedly agree, I don't want the friends bar showing, I don't want friends full stop. Give us back our small energy packs, please.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 4:42 PM
ahutyra
Another vote here for allowing people to play by themselves. I am annoyed when there is a section that I have to have friends in order to pass (i.e. the cactus in the desert ranch). Why mess with something that wasn't broken?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 5:21 PM
Raymond
to remind everyone, it was not 'wasn't broken'. this game, when originally designed was only on the facebook platform, this game had/has roadblocks, at least one per every zones globe squares, somewhat over 90 total. when they migrated the game to other platforms they modified the game in small ways for it to work within the limitations of those platforms. now they are taking one of those small platforms, and maybe someday all platforms, and working them ALL to one standard.
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 7:10 PM
Wolf Felis
This is another vote cast in favor of the 5 small energy packs and optional friends, please.
1 Post
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2019 at 5:38 PM
Sapper
Dilly Dilly, give me my energy packs back.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2019 at 11:23 AM
ahutyra
There was a discussion on another forum question that brought up using bots for the people who don't want to play with other people. Can this be investigated? I understand the game started on FB, but for people migrating over from BFG, the whole friend addition is a huge negative. Maybe those of us from BFG are antisocial or just like to play the game as a break from people. Utilizing bots to fill the first 10 friends spots gives everyone a way to continue to play and enjoy the game. Allow people who have friends to move their friends into the top spots and move the bots down, but it gives the others a way to get the small energy packs and get past the stupid roadblocks.