Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Adding Friends on CNE Site
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 24th 2019 at 10:34 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Duckie thank you for doing this post :)

I didn't see it until after I made a much less detailed comment in another thread.

Hugs & thank you again!
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 24th 2019 at 10:46 AM
Duckie
HAHA.. I've posted it enough in chat that now a bunch of other people are making sure to share it with newly transplanted Big Fishers :)
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 24th 2019 at 10:32 PM
niqaeli
I've been linking it over in the Add Me forum, no lie. It is SUPER USEFUL! Again, thanks so much for writing it up. At some point I'd like to do up some screenshots for the less textually and more visually oriented among us but in the meantime, this thread is so much better than Nothing, for us BFG refugees who have been Very Lost!
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2019 at 11:19 AM
Duckie
People are still coming over from BFG.. please remember to share this with them!
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2019 at 5:17 PM
clm
This has been a great help. Thank you Duckie!! I really like CNE. You can request parts of trinkets and you and your friend get it. I have helped give blue energy packs and they don't come out of your inventory.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 4:39 AM
Duckie
great clm!
I like the new platform too.. still a few kinks to work out, but all in all.. I love it.
Post by tgcougar deleted March 24th 2020 at 12:48 PM
Post by tgcougar deleted February 1st 2019 at 8:53 AM
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 9:45 AM
Last Edited February 1st 2019 at 9:45 AM
Duckie
ROFLMAO.. greg.. go to the cathouse and stay there.. you don't know how to act! HAHA :)
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2019 at 9:05 PM
niqaeli
Bumping this thread for good measure as I imagine it's still relevant to various BFG migrants. :)
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2019 at 5:22 PM
Mysticmcknight
I must be doing something wrong. I highlight only the code listed in the Add Me thread, but it will not give me the option to open in new tab when I right click. Only copy and things like that. Their name is invalid of course, so...what am I missing? Do I only highlight part of the listed code? Please help. Also, thank you for the work to even find my code which I posted in the ADD Me location.
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2019 at 5:34 PM
Mysticmcknight
I found someone smarter than me to help me figure it out - my kid. For me I need to copy the code and past it into the URL bar of a new tab and hit go. Thank you again for the help.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2019 at 3:58 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Bump to keep thread open until final migration date from BF...
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2019 at 6:31 PM
KimchiGoddess
Hi there! I just made the move, and I'm still a little confused, even after your extremely helpful guide (which got me 99% of the way there, I'm so grateful!).

I sent a few requests, and someone has accepted! I know thanks to the notification tab at the top of the screen. However, I can't seem to get them to show up in my list of friends (it says that I have 0/250). I refreshed the game, and I then tried to refresh my account (as per your instructions) by logging out and then logging back in again. It didn't work... so, how does one refresh their account?

Thanks in advance for any help!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2019 at 6:49 PM
Flybaby
Kim
All you need to do is click "Invite Friends" to the left of the bottom bar beneath the refresh button. Select who you want to be buddies with or click select random.
Good luck and welcome to the CNE platform.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2019 at 7:39 PM
Last Edited March 6th 2019 at 7:39 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Kim

I accepted & sent you a request. Click on the pink box left Invite Friends to see my invite.

https://prnt.sc/mudfex (pic to help)

This is where you will see requests from friends for help & invites to be in-game friends (aka buddies).

Welcome to the new playground :)

1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2019 at 7:51 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Kim
You are a good, just sent you an energy pack 😊
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2019 at 8:55 PM
KimchiGoddess
Thank you so much for your replies! Having friends in two places seems a bit complicated (although I'm sure I'll get used to it). And thanks for the energy pack, I'm happy to reciprocate, so ask me anytime :)
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2019 at 3:51 PM
lazysis
Help? I want to add BFG COTLI friends...how do I find out their code so I can send a request?

Just posted mine on chat and got nice folks but don't know any of them;(
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2019 at 3:52 PM
lazysis
and Kim...are you my goddess from Cotli LOL?