Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Nate's Birthday Event 2019 Edition!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2019 at 12:02 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

It’s that time of year again! Help celebrate Nate Dragon’s birthday by decorating the Commons for him....because no one else will.

More details can be found on the blog.

The event ends Friday January 25th at Noon PST (8pm GMT).
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2019 at 12:37 PM
Barbara Tompkins
WOOOT !!!!👍 thank you Nick...👍

What is the actul date of Nate's BD.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2019 at 12:38 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Whoo Hoo! Happy BDay Nate Dragon! It will be one heck of a party ;)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2019 at 1:11 PM
Last Edited January 11th 2019 at 1:19 PM
ArmyMomOkc
OMG having fun already! You devs ROCK!

ps
It's one of the 1st quests, don't want to spoil for anyone. I think it's funny & cute!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2019 at 2:05 PM
Russel Denton
SPOILER ALERT - for the Red Cube/Skull quest, i just figured it out if it helps everyone.

it takes 7/8 Friend whacks for a Red cube to pop up and 8 Mana whacks for a Red Cube to pop up too ......hope this helps
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2019 at 2:33 PM
Last Edited January 11th 2019 at 2:52 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Yup got it done already,,,😊😊😊😊 enjoy all...

I love the new Creatures for 2019....😊😊😊And all we need now,is the Merry
Go Round to display alll of them this year(hint hint ).. 😊
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2019 at 4:01 PM
Flybaby
I like getting the double red cubes when they come up.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2019 at 6:11 PM
Last Edited January 11th 2019 at 6:11 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Yeah Flybaby,, I got double 4 times......gl ≧◠‿●‿◠≦.
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2019 at 3:20 AM
Mummo
Does anyone know what exact dragon and Nate gear I need to wear to get Tiny little arms and dressed like Nate? There are no items at vendor, so I assume I already have them, but I have more than one item of hats, capes etc. Wiki is silent on this. Thanks.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2019 at 5:25 AM
Flybaby
@Barbara,
Nate doesn't have an actual Birthday date, but it is usually celebrated on day 10 of the Event.

@Mummo
From the CNE Blog:
If you're trying to get Tiny Little Arms or Just Like Nate achievements, or if you just want to have a little fun, you need to be wearing all pieces of the Dragon gear or the Nate outfit (available from the vendor's Bush Bucks store if it's your first time playing this event) while completing the 4 party Stations: Dynamite Activity, Campfire Activity, Digging Activity and the Training Whacking Activity.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2019 at 8:08 AM
Flybaby
A few Typos to report:

From the in game "Latest News" window:

Dialogue says, 'redeem code before noon on "Monday" Jan. 25th'. Correction: Should be "FRIDAY" Jan 25th.

From the Blog:

"Achievements Returning in 2018" - Correction: Should be "2019"

"Added/Changed for 2018" - Correction: Should be "2019"
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2019 at 10:03 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Mummo

I did Tiny arms last year, I don't remember which one but the description of the Puff Dragon hat says to wear on Nate's bday.

Does anyone know if we get credit for doing the Tiny Arms & Just Like Nate achievements again? I haven't tried to repeat an event quest a second year.

Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2019 at 10:54 AM
Last Edited January 12th 2019 at 11:03 AM
Raymond
if you read the blog. pointed to in the very top post of this topic it tells you:
We have 7 achievements from previous year's events, which may be earned by spending some Bush Bucks, if a player was not present during the initial year:
and which ones those are.

oh wait. nope. once done, unless it is changed and another achievement for it is added, old quests that are done can not be done again.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2019 at 11:54 AM
Last Edited January 12th 2019 at 11:57 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Ray
Could you try not being sarcastic? It really isn't necessary. Yes or no is fine. If you just cannot help yourself not to be rude no reply at all is fine too.

I asked because of Mummo's question. She said she thinks she has the items already so it made we wonder if there was something I didn't know about being able to do them again.

I don't pretend to know everything about this game. It's shame to have to feel brave to ask a question for fear of your reply.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2019 at 12:04 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Oh, yes btw I read the blog every time there is a post. I refer to these quite often just as I do the wiki.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2019 at 3:34 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom....

I asked Nick to put a mute buttton in forums,,so I hope he will and so on that note ,,,,I will keep asking him too do so.
I say ,,,,We need one in forums.
Keep smiling 😊 and just ignore ok 😊
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2019 at 8:45 PM
Flybaby
Armymom,

You cant get the Tiny Arms & Just Like Nate achievements again, but just for fun, you can wear all the pieces to the outfit while clicking on the 4 party stations. I think the animations are hilarious to watch.

As for rudeness on this forum ... Sometimes you have to consider the source and ignore.

Barbara ... I like your idea 😊
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2019 at 8:54 PM
ArmyMomOkc
LOL Ladies a mute button 😊

I will put them on & do it again. Might as well I have fun since I have them!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2019 at 2:51 AM
Last Edited January 13th 2019 at 2:51 AM
Russel Denton
quick question, why are we talking about mute buttons when this is a thread about NATE'S BIRTHDAY event, if you want to suggest something put it in the SUGGESTIONS section ok please, next question why do you want a mute button in forums anyway what will that achieve in the long run.....nothing.

yes i admit what not Raymond said was a bit rude but let it roll off like water on a ducks back ok.

in future keep the thread to set topic and don't go off it please ok :)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2019 at 6:19 AM
Raymond
this is the day and age of people getting totally offended at the slightest thing. what i said was not rude at all.