Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Rats & Gnashers
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2018 at 8:49 PM
Last Edited December 25th 2018 at 8:50 PM
ArmyMomOkc
The Black Rat shows in PAGAS as for sale from the PAGAS store which is different than what it says in the blog. It isn't for sale in PAGAS though the description in PAGAS says it is, could be confusing for someone looking for it after the blog info is further into history.
The plaid & albino descriptions are correct in PAGAS.

"- Added 3 new rat companions, two to PAGAS for DNA and one at the wandering pet collector."

https://prnt.sc/lzk3j3 (Black Rat in PAGAS, also shows the 2 gnashers)

Also, for anyone else who it might matter to...there are TWO gnasher pets. One in PAGAS under Misc and the other in Premium. They look exactly the same (at least in black & white) have the same bonus. PAGAS says they are both available from a wandering merchants on AI.
I noticed after I bought a second one and went to check my pets in PAGAS. The 2 I bought showed up as the one in Misc (I sold one for DNA). So now the search is on for the one listed in Premium...
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2018 at 9:25 PM
Russel Denton
i saw one gnasher in the bike mount merchant ok ArmyMomOkc, and have you tried looking in the expensive store in flux
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2018 at 10:04 PM
Last Edited December 25th 2018 at 10:05 PM
Raymond
they obviously have the premium gnasher mixed up with the black rat, and whether it is premium it misc is also messed up as is where it is purchased from. all messed up/
i think the pet wandering merchant on amicus when it arrives might clear things up, or the devs next year when they get back to work will fix the bug.

the dna you got for the pet you erroneously bought is less then how much you spent. i would complain.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2018 at 10:25 PM
ArmyMomOkc
That helps Raymond thanks. I was wondering if I was just looking too hard.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2018 at 11:12 PM
Raymond
wait, isn't there one thing in the VIP store?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2018 at 9:00 AM
ArmyMomOkc
There are new bicycle mounts in VIP.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2018 at 9:13 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I checked Flux items again. Just Flux-lorean mount and more More Nothings pets.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2018 at 10:41 AM
Raymond
rat issue is cleared up with todays pet merchant.
gnasher still who knows
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2018 at 11:39 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Okay, I haven't been to AI yet. Thanks for the heads up. I haven't done a ticket yet, waiting to see if there is something else like with the black rat.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2018 at 8:27 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I'm hoping the Pawn Shop has the other gnasher. I haven't put in a ticket, waiting until we have gone through all of the merchants. I haven't seen the Pawn Shop in quite awhile. The new Mechanic threw the schedule off, can't remember what order they were in before.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2018 at 8:29 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I do like the black rat is available for gold. Nice when there are some available at a low price.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2018 at 11:23 AM
Raymond
i maintain that the other gnasher is a total mistake. same name exactly, same odds exactly, same graphics exactly. just a mistake.
i have had a ticket in for weeks now about that. we will see when they get back, or sooner but unlikely.
i like the 'combined' merchants.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2018 at 12:10 PM
Flybaby
Armymom ... I've been updating the AI wiki page, and thought the Mechanic would be sandwiched in somewhere, but it seems the entire rotation has changed. It's a work in progress, but Here's the new and the original rotation:

New List in Progress

PET VENDOR - OPTOMETRIST
OPTOMETRIST - MECHANIC
MECHANIC - TAILOR
TAILOR - STYLIST
STYLIST -

Original List
PET VENDOR - STYLIST
STYLIST - OPTOMETRIST
OPTOMETRIST - PAWN SHOP (Sprinkler/Sonic Fishing Rod/Swords)
PAWN SHOP (Sprinkler/Sonic Fishing Rod/Swords) - TAILOR(Capes)
TAILOR(Capes) - MAD HATTER
MAD HATTER - HOLIDAY ENTHUSIAST(Gnomes)
HOLIDAY ENTHUSIAST(Gnomes) - BOTANIST
BOTANIST - FURNITURE SALESMAN
FURNITURE SALESMAN - CONTRACTOR
CONTRACTOR - PET VENDOR
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 31st 2018 at 1:15 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Reading the brief descriptions I'm not sure which one might have it. I can't remember which one I bought from before. Thank you for the info!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 1st 2019 at 4:10 PM
Raymond
seems like the sellers are now back to the way they used to be.
who knows what it will be tomorrow.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 1st 2019 at 4:47 PM
Last Edited January 2nd 2019 at 9:18 AM
Flybaby
No they are not back the way they they used to be.
Here is the rotation list again, as they have appeared in the last week (including today). You can see from the "original list" in the above post, that they are quite different.

PET VENDOR - OPTOMETRIST
OPTOMETRIST - MECHANIC
MECHANIC - TAILOR
TAILOR - STYLIST
STYLIST - HOLIDAY ENTHUSIAST(Gnomes)
HOLIDAY ENTHUSIAST(Gnomes) - PAWN SHOP
PAWN SHOP -

Wed. 1/2/19 EDIT: Added Pawn Shop to current rotation list
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2019 at 9:59 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby,
Thank you for the update. Still haven't found which traveling merchant has the other gnasher. If anyone has both I would really like to know.
Is it possible there is only one and the one under premium in PAGAS is a duplicate?
I sent in a ticket to find out. I have looked every where and cannot find it :(
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2019 at 10:30 AM
Raymond
I mean that instead of the way it has been for over a week with only 1 vendor who had the combined effect of 2 people, we are back to having 2 separate vendors again like it used to be. do not so much care about the rotation of those, have not paid attention now or even last week.
amicus for 6+ years: left wandering vendor, middle wandering vendor, right permanent vendor. 3, three npc's.
amicus since the addition of the new merchant till a day or so ago: left wandering vendor that had the combined effect of 2 people, right permanent vendor. only 2, two npc's
amicus now: back to 3. or as i said yesterday "seems like the sellers are now back to the way they used to be."
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2019 at 10:52 AM
Flybaby
Armymom, the Mechanic has a Masher.
I've been updating the vendors on the wiki, so you might want to check it out.

https://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Amicus_Isle#Wandering_Merchants
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2019 at 10:58 AM
Flybaby
PS. Armymom, You mentioned the black rat is available for gold. Do you remember how much?