Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event Update! The Nate Before Christmas 2018 Edition!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2018 at 2:29 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Twas the Nate Before Christmas, with a chill in the air,
a new Crusader arrives — Wrena, the fair!
she's badass but friendly, joyous and caring,
she joins the Crusaders, in a holiday pairing,
from an Elvish enclave, deep in the mountains,
she journeys outward, destination uncertain,
to fight for her people, there's no line she won't cross,
she'll slay all the monsters, just like a boss!

The end of another year approaches, and with it a brand-new badass Elven Crusader arrives to herald in the new year! Collect Wrena, the Fair and the rest of The Nate Before Christmas' Crusaders before the event wraps up on New Year's Day, January 1, 2019!

The Nate Before Christmas 4 runs until January 1, 2019 at 12:00PM PT!

Check out more on the official blog!

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2018 at 10:48 AM
Teschio
I have to say, Wrena seems AMAZING. Once I get her geared up, she should be my new main DPSer, despite her low EPs (more than compensated by the higher slot, though). This will require a lot of reworking for my formation, but it should be worth it. I think her best feature is the legendary necklace, I can see myself disenchanting almost every other piece of legendary gear I have at lvl 8 now, bringing them back to lvl 5 max, and using all those materials to level her necklace as much as I possibly can (about lvl 12 if I didn't mess up my calculations). This should increase her DPS by 3.3e31(!!!). That's some "Mindy mimicing Milgrid" kind of stuff! Expensive, but should be worth it

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2018 at 12:49 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Awesome! Glad to hear she has DPS potential. :D

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2018 at 2:16 PM
Animenut
Yup. I had the same thought, Teschio. "Oh, cool, new potential DPSer. With some really powerful skills. Both multiplicative. And one of her...legendaries...buffs...that......multiplicative...skill...HOLY CRAP!!"

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2018 at 2:43 PM
GoldenNewb!
Thank you for the V.181 update. It now makes Eiralon useful instead of dying all of the time and losing all of his buffs!