Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New feature: Inventory Favourites!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2018 at 11:34 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Ohh, so we get fav trinkets per slot? Okay, that can be handy. I already tend to use the same type of trinket in each slot when changing out. Am I understanding you correctly?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2018 at 11:37 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Meaning we get to favorite different trinkets for each trinket slot instead of just an overall list of favorite trinkets?
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2018 at 1:12 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Its an overall list. But when you open it,it opens from clicking on a slot and you will see that item listed. If you open from another slot the list will be the same except for the one that says _____ (ok will look up noun and edit). I find this helps because I know which slot I am replacing.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2018 at 3:09 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Sorry, there are still only one set of favourites for all trinkets. When you click a trinket slot to replace, only that equipped trinket will show in the list. The rest of your equipped trinkets, in your other slots, will be excluded from the list.

I hope that better explains it! Sorry for the confusion.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2018 at 5:24 PM
ArmyMomOkc
It's me over thinking. I have been using it, but hadn't noticed what you described. It's all good :)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2018 at 6:13 PM
Last Edited December 18th 2018 at 6:14 PM
Raymond
if you want to favorite your existing equipped trinkets you have to open each one and favorite it there in its slot.
OR you can unequip all trinkets and open the favorite thing and seek out all of those many trinkets and favorite them, then put them back into the spots you have them.
i.e. only trinkets in your inventory show other then the one equipped in the slot you have clicked on.
your choice on which way you want to do it. i know which way anyone i know will do it or has already done it days ago.