Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Christmas Time 2018!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2018 at 10:41 PM
Raymond
when i spoil things people YELL at me. perhaps that is people only yell at me and not certain others. but it is irksome
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2018 at 9:36 AM
Last Edited December 21st 2018 at 3:26 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom..

NO ONE was baraged (haha funny word).in chat Wednesday.It was a fun
interesting chat..with '''many comments/?'s...
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2018 at 11:59 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Chat and text is usually difficult. Misunderstanding, difficulty following the chain of thought, ease of un-intended hurt feelings; these things all happen in real life conversations but are much easier to have happen in text based conversations like message-boards and chat.

I'm always more aware of my own hurt and have to reach to see where someone else might have read a hurt or misunderstanding.

I think we all need to work hard to assume good intent. Other people may be clumsy with there words or feeling hurt where none was intended.

Merry Christmas all and peace... Love you all
Post by Rebecca Beattie deleted December 21st 2018 at 12:02 AM
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2018 at 3:46 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara
Thank you for the clarity :) miss seeing you in here. Wish AI let us have cross platform interaction. Know that won't happen but it would be fun :)

Flybaby
I feel the same way. I get curious & ask questions. I don't purposely try spoil anything for anyone. Seems often the answer is in plain sight. My overthinking brain is thinking zebra when it's a horse. I like the majority of the interaction in this forum. It has been a great source of helpful info & opportunity to interact with players on other platforms.

Rebecca
Your insights often make me smile. I like your sense of humor and kindness.
It is hard at times to understand others when using forms of indirect contact. Communication in these conversations is as unique as the individuals. Some click, some don't.

Can't believe it's only 5 days until Christmas! 11 days left of 2018. It has been a fun year in this game. The devs have given us so much new content & enhancements this past year. A BIG thank you to all of them for their hard work :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2018 at 4:38 PM
Flybaby
Ditto here. I love you all.

I always look forward to reading your thoughts and comments. Being tactful is "KEY." I fully agree that its easy to misunderstand things written in chat, and often hard to keep up with with all the quick scrolling comments. It's so easy to miss, and misinterpret things. That's what I like about this forum ... we can take our time, and edit if we need to clarify things.

I spent the past 2 days at a wake and funeral, so it is really nice to come here to unwind for a bit.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2018 at 6:54 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby

Hugs, I'm sorry. Sending you condolences & hope you get time for peace.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2018 at 12:04 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Hugs all
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2018 at 6:23 AM
DestKitteh
Does anyone know what the 12th item from 2017 Christmas was? I missed the event and I had some BBs to waste. There is no 12th item that costs 10 BBs, so that's why I'm asking
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2018 at 7:36 AM
Flybaby
Thanks Armymom

Hugs back to you Rebecca
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2018 at 7:37 AM
Last Edited December 21st 2018 at 7:44 AM
Flybaby
DestKitteh
Are probably referring to CI items in the store? If you can post what you have already, I can take a look in my inventory and find the missing one. Are you counting the golf piece as one of the 12?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2018 at 9:02 AM
Last Edited December 21st 2018 at 11:51 AM
Flybaby
Here's what I came up with DestKitteh:

6 Customization Items

Polar Bear Hat, Wool Mittens, Santa Beard, Rudolph Mask, Reindeer Tail, Ultimate Candy cane Sword

6 Ranch Items

Christmas Igloo, Rubin Rectangle, Christmas Lights Fence, Christmas Fireplace, Christmas Post, Candy Cane Snow globe

1 Mini Golf Piece
Penguin Mini Golf Piece

Edit: Fixed Penguin Golf Piece Typo
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2018 at 9:22 AM
Last Edited December 21st 2018 at 10:29 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

Hugzzz!!!! God Bless YOU..

Merry CHRISTmas!!!!!!!!!!! with LOVE to all..Tis the season for LOVE PEACE AND JOY !!!!!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2018 at 10:37 AM
Raymond
penguin boat? i think you are mixing up 2 events, gravy boat golf from Thanksgiving and penguin ice golf.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2018 at 11:49 AM
Flybaby
That's a Typo
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2018 at 11:49 AM
Last Edited December 21st 2018 at 11:50 AM
Flybaby
Hugzzz to you too Barbara.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2018 at 1:55 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Thank you..!!! Flybaby.....
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2018 at 3:39 AM
Last Edited December 22nd 2018 at 3:43 AM
DestKitteh
Those ranch items seem to be from 2016, as I have all of them, they're all in my storage, and I only just opened my inventory for the first time.

I have all those customisation items though.

Thank you for the help.

EDIT/UPDATE: Process of elimination shows that I had 6 Christmas related items that were not from this year. Since I either use items or put them in storage, it seems that the achievement is not counting properly.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2018 at 5:09 AM
Flybaby
Dest,

Sorry I wasn't able to help, but the items I posted above came from the Devs definition site and listed as "2017".

If I understand correctly, it's your achievement that shows one missing from 2017?

When you look at the list of previous years items in the store, are there still items you haven't got?

You could put in a ticket and see if Nick can help you figure it out when he returns after the holidays.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2018 at 6:35 AM
Flybaby
Dest,

Don't know if this will help, but here are the 2016 Items:

Ranch Items
Cookie Platter, JOY Sign, Santa Sign, Snowflake Tile, Candy Canes Post, Santa Ornament

Customization Items
Elfen Hat, Polka Party Hat, Peppermint Cape, Polka Dot Cape, Peppermint Glasses, Peppermint Cane Sword