Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Idea to use those useless sugarless energy drinks
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2018 at 3:08 AM
Last Edited December 8th 2018 at 3:13 AM
Russel Denton
ok, so since the start of this year, we have been given the opportunity to send gift baskets to our friends in the game, and some of those gifts are those sugarless energy drinks which is basically useless and only makes us look like something for 24 hours
(and im sure a lot of us have quite a few of them and want to get rid of too ), so i was thinking what if we could trade in our sugarless drinks and put into a machine perhaps or exchange them for something useful like perhaps energy packs/gold or something useful maybe...happy to hear peoples thoughts
87 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2018 at 9:25 AM
jeankahn
Totally agree with you
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2018 at 12:58 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Yes, Hate the sugarless energy drinks.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2018 at 8:14 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I lke a few for Halloween and Im not apposed to being green for St Pats day.. but I Would like to get rid of some without using them. Maybe trade them for a rental of High end items like diamond hats, purple hair and things like that.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2018 at 1:10 PM
Raymond
i keep them all and just ignore them, i have 10 kinds but remember a change log about 4 months ago mentioning a type i have not seen yet, no i do not remember what it was or if i imagined it
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 1st 2019 at 4:13 PM
Last Edited January 1st 2019 at 4:14 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I detest them as well....I rid of them all at once...and it works..😊 I have nada left woohoo..😊
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 1st 2019 at 5:05 PM
Flybaby
I'm also counting 10 unique sugarless drinks, and I have multiples of each one. I'm glad I don't have to see them in my bag anymore, but I would still be happy if I could just delete them from my inventory and not have them take up space at all. I also wish I could get rid of all the old depreciated trinkets. If we can't delete them, then how about a storage shed to hide them in?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2019 at 1:38 PM
Raymond
here are the 10 sugarless that i know of. there is one more i remember reading about in a blog perhaps 6 months ago but i have never seen. can not remember what it was.
green, nate, viking, victoria, octoberfest, tv day, birthday, barbershop, jungle juice, black jaguar,. I may sift through the JSON data to try to find what that other one is
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2019 at 4:41 PM
Raymond
earth day and death puddle