Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
SBA89 Last mission fishing
26 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2018 at 8:04 PM
���
Last mission fishing is fish up 103 Orb
Please tell me how to fish fast
I only have one Sonic Fishing Rod (-1 second)
Are there other buffs? Reduce the number of seconds
Thanks.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2018 at 9:57 PM
Rebecca Beattie
turn on the news, or your favorite program and fish. Give yourself a reasonable number to reach and fish. Do it again the next day or later that day... and soon it will be done and then I find the most amazing thing; I miss the fishing...

Ok, not the advice you were looking for... but... I find first I make myself fish then when its done I miss it lol
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2018 at 11:50 AM
Last Edited December 6th 2018 at 9:57 PM
ArmyMomOkc
If you have any VIP tokens you can turn on the Furious Fisher to reduce by 2 more seconds.

I bumped up my quest items % when I did this and had I think pretty good results. I have the rod trinket but didn't use it, too much hassle to change trinkets for 1 second. Less nothings as close to 100% is more important from what I have learned.

Honestly, I agree with Rebecca. I just did a bit over a few days and chilled. It's not meant to be achieved quickly, you will get it done with some patience.

Happy whacking (fishing)!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th 2018 at 11:25 AM
Last Edited December 11th 2018 at 11:29 AM
Barbara Tompkins
e''

TRY VIP buffs..,YOU have to join,, it is 10$$ a month BUT I tell you it is worth it....or IF YOU HAVE A VOUCHER (5 days )..then use it for the Furious Fisher buff....-2 sec off for a total of 3 sec. off for fishing ...I used it....

Don't be in hurry TO get it done Be PATIENT....OK.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th 2018 at 8:37 PM
Last Edited December 11th 2018 at 8:56 PM
Raymond
got mine done overnight, used 1,000 gold bait + 100 energy bait