Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Bonus idol reduction?

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2018 at 2:10 AM
Last Edited November 30th 2018 at 2:11 AM
Animenut
Have bonus idol amounts been reduced? Before the last event, normal WW free plays averaged giving me around 7-8 million idols on reset, but now, after the event, when I have far more idols and slightly better legendaries and talent levels, and a higher level cap, I'm able to reach about 5-10 levels further than before the event and yet now I seem to barely crack 6 million even WITH the 25% challenge tokens idol buff.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2018 at 6:22 AM
Teschio
Have you factored in the week-long 50% bonus for donations to kids, that has expired? It's the only thing I can think about, I get about the same idols I did before the bonus was introduced...

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2018 at 10:30 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Bonus boss Idols also aren't a guaranteed drop. You could be getting unlucky and not having them drop.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2018 at 1:33 PM
Animenut
Teschio, I considered that, but by the time that buff had applied, I had already started doing event free plays, and had continued doing event free plays exclusively until the event ended, so at no point would the donation buff have had a chance to apply to WW free plays for me. The only buff that has applied to WW free plays is the challenge buff, which is post-event-only because I only bought it once I started the event free plays.

Erika, true, but that is some...VIOLENTLY bad luck, consistently getting 25% less idols even with a 25% buff. Not impossible, I guess, but still seems odd. If that's the case, hopefully Law of Large Numbers starts showing itself over the course of my next several resets.