Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Pet with Less Gold Bonus
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2018 at 2:41 PM
Last Edited November 21st 2018 at 3:30 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I went through PAGAS and unless I missed something there are only + gold odds pets. I have the rune of charity recipe. I was wondering if a less gold pet existed.

Having one with a 15% less gold would be awesome. I don't see harm to the game if there was a pet with the max available that is the same or less as the charity rune.

It could be a pet that is a reward for reaching a PAGAS goal or a Flux store item to keep it rare. Or... when max Super Trinket is achieved? It's nice to be shiny but getting a pet to offset the + gold bonus would be very cool. (no I have not maxed my ST)

Thoughts?

I have + gold odds pets but have never use them.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2018 at 2:48 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I might put this in suggestions for the devs. I'm hoping for some thoughts before I do.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2018 at 3:39 PM
Raymond
there isn;t and i do not think there will be, the rune of charity is a flux, end of game, ability one can buy for lots of flux dusts or something. while pets anyone can buy using cash if they exist and eventually end up in sales.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2018 at 4:05 PM
Raymond
there is a reason they made the rune of charity 'expensive'. everyone poopooed me when i commented on their adding black and dark grey powders to its recipe.
i get to use a full set for a month about every 3rd month. i think many people want to use it 24/7
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2018 at 4:13 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I use the charity rune every now and then. The pet was just something I thought would be nice and should be rare.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2018 at 4:17 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I didn't know there was a rune. Is it available after hitting max? If so I guess that would be the similar to my thought of making a pet available after maxing.
I agree it shouldn't be available to buy, it should be very hard to obtain.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2018 at 5:04 PM
Raymond
you are confused. the rune i mentioned is the rune you use, the rune of charity. less gold. that does not exist for anyone till they buy its recipe in the flux expensive store. you bought it there sometime ago. pmce you own the recipe you can make its rune like you make all runes, in the alchemy shop
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2018 at 5:12 PM
Last Edited November 21st 2018 at 5:12 PM
ArmyMomOkc
You are correct, you said rune I was thinking trinket. Wishful thinking :)