Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
so is highest DPS the highest ever or current session?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 13th 2018 at 5:47 PM
Raymond
i can't tell. honestly i can't tell. but I know that because of some objectives i WANT to try i need to know the highest i have ever been able to get to. THAT IS THE REASON TO HAVE THAT STAT.
please fix it.
i rather not waste 10-20 hours trying something i have no possible chance to actually succeed in. if i knew my highest dps and what others have said i would make the decision to not ever try yet. BUT i can't cause i do not know.
please fix it.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 13th 2018 at 5:56 PM
Animenut
It is the highest DPS ever. It's easy to tell since it says the same number even at the very start of a run. Reset, start new run, check stats, the number will be FAR higher than your current DPS. If it was your highest within the same session, it should pretty much always be your current DPS. But if you starts a new run and your stats say your highest ever was e440, then CLEARLY you didn't start the run with e440 DPS, meaning the stat isn't in referent to just your current run's maximum.

Unless you're asking if the stat names your highest DPS per objective/formation or not, which it doesn't. It's just your highest DPS ever. Period.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 13th 2018 at 7:23 PM
Raymond
there was a time, unsure yet if it was ever corrected, twhen is was not all time but was only current session. remember as recently as days ago when those damn achievemnts were coming up each and every reset? i am asking cause i do not see that they corrected anything.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 13th 2018 at 9:52 PM
Animenut
I don't remember it ever being "current session." I'm not saying you're wrong. I just can't agree or disagree since I don't have any experience in that sense. As for the achievements, I do wish they'd fix that since it keeps coming up, but in the meantime, if you press "Spacebar", that'll collapse all notifications at once.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2018 at 2:54 PM
Last Edited November 19th 2018 at 2:56 PM
Animenut
It seems they might have changed how the stat works. I just took a look at it, and all my "Ever" stats are changing in real time with my current run - something I don't remember them doing last time I checked.

Considering there's a specific stat dedicated to "Highest Gold Hoarded This Reset" right above another stat, "Highest Gold Ever Hoarded", and both of those, for me, are changing in real time reflecting my current run, this doesn't seem to be how the "Ever" stats are mean to behave.