Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
surprised to be....
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 10:44 AM
Rebecca Beattie
back in the flux !!!

I rushed getting here... as much as I could.... but really thought that glitch would take me somewhere else !!!
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 11:04 AM
Last Edited November 11th 2018 at 11:14 AM
Rebecca Beattie
ummm... now that Im in flux my turn in's are offering 5 xp. I was expecting a little over 10,000 xp and only 5. Im not at max level yet... any thoughts?

I did just get 2600 or so from Nate sister for my (smallish) futuristic device.

edited once more to update.

it looks like I get 5 xp in the commons but the higher amounts for trophy items or in the hubs.. I just got the 10K plus at the cloud kings castle
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 11:27 AM
Last Edited November 11th 2018 at 11:34 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Different topic, but did you find the SBA before going to the Flux? I almost missed it.

As for the 5 XP, are you referring to the amount per bush? Doing find an egg for Misty gives nice XP also, turn in then decide to not hatch is an old trick for getting XP quickly.

(Edit, I checked and at max I am getting 75 xp per bush. Do you mean 5K? I'm obviously confused, lol.)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 11:57 AM
Raymond
i think she means xp for quest turnins. i think not all turnins give xp, and those that do i think the 'coupon' you post that others can collect is 5xp but you the quester got more.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 12:47 PM
Rebecca Beattie
I skipped some of the SBAs to speed up getting to the flux

yes I mean the turn in xp

I think I walked into the SBAs but I have to admit to accepting bread crumbs from the generous wiki makers
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 12:50 PM
Rebecca Beattie
PS Raymond, thank you for translating for me ... all too often I need someone t help with English to English translation lol and no Im not joking...just laughing nervously
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 1:05 PM
Rebecca Beattie
army.. is there an SBA at the exit of the last area? ummm I think I shouldn't be asking this here... maybe I can figure a different place to ask you
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 2:39 PM
Last Edited November 11th 2018 at 2:46 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Rebecca
I have a thread that is named Salt Desert - Part 2 (Possible Spoilers) I set up for exactly the type of question you have. The SBAs are discussed in there, check out what has been said so far. The wiki is updated with this info too ;)

Yep, not Raymond said it, not all quests reward XP :) though you might get lucky and get XP as a satchel reward.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 3:39 PM
Rebecca Beattie
What was weird was that i was getting 5 xp for turn ins in the commons.... I thought that occurred only while at max level