Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Salt Desert - Part 2 (Possible Spoilers)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2018 at 7:13 PM
Last Edited November 9th 2018 at 7:48 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Yes it is ONLY a cosmetic change AN enhancement..pet only...I have not bought it yet, I am still debating whether I want it or not...

The one I have now is plain but the upgrade has hair/tail/scarf or whatever it is around it's neck.

I guess once one upgrades the bounus is still + 0.5 % odd nothing wins....(no like the bonus,, it should be - 0.5% nothing wins).....I say.
I don't want more nothings wins...so the + should be changed to a -...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2018 at 8:52 PM
ArmyMomOkc
LOL Barbara! Yes who would want to win more of nothing :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2018 at 6:21 AM
Flybaby
You could increase your chance to win nothings, and equip pet and runes that would turn your nothings to mana, etc. So in theory, and could benefit you.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2018 at 10:13 AM
Last Edited November 10th 2018 at 12:01 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

Yeah..I agree..but I have always used the less - nothings NOT more + nothings in trinkets/runes pet etc...

How are you doing with the new content ......

Armymom

LOLOLOL for sure....
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2018 at 1:32 PM
Last Edited November 10th 2018 at 2:34 PM
Barbara Tompkins
phagras

Once anyone buys the upgraded Bone Pet....YOU have to un-equip it,,, then re-equip to see the new form ok..
ppl have to read the dialogue.....it tells you to do it..

LOLOLOL Now ik why he is called Brittle Bones the poor feller can't standup for to long..It is worth 50 BB's....he is a cutie...kudos Georgia...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2018 at 6:04 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara
I like him too :) The way he crumbles is very cute!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2018 at 6:21 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

Yeah,,, he is a cutie I say...I laugh everytime I see him go down..:)...
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 4:30 AM
phagras
Well I know I'm not the only one to click through the dialogue and then think "what did that say?" :D

I'll update the wiki with the details, thanks for confirming. Still think 50BB is a bit much for a reskin.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 9:52 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I did get the skin for Brittle Bones. It is a bit high in my opinion for a skin.
However this cute pet is free, if he had been for sale for 50 BB that would be considered a good deal since other pets sold in game are usually about 100 BB.
I am also happy to spend what I can to support keeping the new content coming.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 1:01 PM
Flybaby
Good point Army!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 2:11 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Yeah good point Army....I will say as well maybe 50 BB's is high but it is a good enhancement after what I saw.....I am glad I did.
Oh well,, one does not have to upgrade but I did....just saying....

Yeah again phagras....I see what you mean..BUT I have learned to read all dialogue in the past months......To me it pays off.......just saying....
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 4:03 PM
Rebecca Beattie
army... sorry for asking my question in the wrong thread. ... Ive scanned through this thread .. I think Ive found all the SBA... especially since I use the Wiki to find them...

My question about if there was a SBA near the glitch to the flux was because it looked like you had implied that when you mentioned almost missing one. I thought you might be citing one not yet in the wiki
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 4:05 PM
Rebecca Beattie
PS... head is muddled... My air quality is less than perfect because of the fires in CA. I am one of many on this board that plays alot while house bound.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 8:12 PM
Last Edited November 11th 2018 at 8:14 PM
Flybaby
Rebecca, If you go to the Mountain Passage, you'll see the glitch where the Red Man, disappeared though a hidden door. That's the end of the new content area, so you can either go to the Flux (via the glitch) at that point, or go to SBA 89 (to the west) in that area.

Are you near the fires in Cal? Hoping you're safe!
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 9:09 PM
Rebecca Beattie
I am very sensitive to certain things including smoke. I have to stay in when the air quality starts to get bad. I'm a regular canary. I am about 100 miles from one of the big fires in CA.. also down wind.. unless the wind shifts. The very sensitive are impacted.. and Im in that category.. thanks for asking ... slept most of the day.

Maybe I missed an SBA.. starting to work on the ones I passed by.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 9:15 PM
Flybaby
Hopefully the wind will die down. I've been following the news ... it's horrific. Glad you're okay except for not being able to venture out. Does AC help, or make it worse?
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2018 at 10:45 PM
Rebecca Beattie
found 89... but still working on 88
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2018 at 8:05 AM
Mindy Sponsel
Sorry for being late to the discussion, I have been looking for a possible 3rd stone in the Dead Pools. I, apparently, have the two most obvious ones. Is there a trick to get the 3rd? I have solved the puzzle and I am fairly certain I know what I need to do, but I think I need another stone to accomplish it. Any help? Thanks!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2018 at 8:09 AM
Raymond
all 3 stones can't be missed. last one is even visible a few fields and several puzzles before one can reach it, but if you solved the cipher then you have that stone, the other 2 are just as visible and you should have been able to reach either a long time ago
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2018 at 9:03 AM
Denise C Steil
for SBA 87 the shuffling chests seem to be misdirection. as for the notes they are a clue. if chest one shakes go to the check with 6 log pegs in the wall above it. same with the other two.