Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Salt Desert - Part 2 (Possible Spoilers)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 4:35 PM
Last Edited November 6th 2018 at 7:07 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

Ok once the last SBA is finito..YOU will see the Bone quests....good luck..:)I say this is the best SBA Yet for me.....hahaha

WOOOOOT ..I f i n a l l y ..........got the carafe.....(well I got 2 of them but only one will show)....
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2018 at 8:15 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Yay! I'm glad you finally got it! I'm enjoying this very much too! The devs were very creative, just love the extra challenges in the SBAs :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2018 at 8:17 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby
Yes! Enjoy playing you have more than earned it! Have fun :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2018 at 9:29 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Has anyone found who in the Salt Desert to give the Corroded Stalagmite to?

https://prnt.sc/lfjbo8

I have been checking as going through getting the bones for the quivering skull.

372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2018 at 12:10 PM
phagras
My guess is the stalagmite will come into play when the quest hub arrives, like the stone artifact did for the Explorers' Tent back in the Spine.

Flybaby, would you like me to shuffle all the new items & trinkets into their respective areas on the page? I didn't make proper notes on the quests but I can do bits.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2018 at 12:20 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I was thinking it might be something like that, I haven't come across anyone yet who is interested in it.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2018 at 3:13 PM
Last Edited November 7th 2018 at 3:15 PM
Flybaby
Sure phagras. That would be nice. Thanks I have notes I can add later if needed
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2018 at 3:15 AM
Russel Denton
hi folks im up to the quest to fish up 103 crystals, and im finding it very annoying every time i get a crystal a pop up comes up, can we perhaps have that stopped and only happen in intervals of 5's perhaps so we dont get it every time perhaps.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2018 at 8:58 AM
Last Edited November 8th 2018 at 8:58 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Russel
I agree it is annoying. I would like to see it changed to way other fishing quest items appear.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2018 at 9:34 AM
phagras
I mentioned the popups in a ticket I logged with some other minor issues. Nick said it should be fixed in the next update.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2018 at 9:57 AM
Last Edited November 8th 2018 at 9:59 AM
Barbara Tompkins
I agree with the popup I freaked out when I first saw it..But I did get used to it..SOO..NP really. Nonetheless...I got it done fast cause of the 2 VIP buffs I used and a fishing rod trinket..This fishing quest was rather fun to do..
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2018 at 10:52 AM
Last Edited November 8th 2018 at 10:54 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara,

Yes, the VIP buff for fishing items does help, the drop rate is more tolerable than the 10% noted in the wiki. I don't mind fishing quests, but I think for those who don't like them getting rid of the pop up will make it less tedious. The Michin doesn't pop up, neither do others so I'm not sure why devs made it this way.

Overall devs did an awesome job and I like the extra challenges in the SBAs. I don't want anyone to interpret my comment as a slam at them.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2018 at 11:03 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

Yeah I agree.for those ppl that do not have the good buffs....IT would be a challenge...I dont do the Michin anymore.....I did it twice...haha..I guess the dev's wanted something different.....idk...

YOU are not slamming them ,, I didnt take it that way To me your comments
are good ..:)..
.......The new content was a BLAST for me..enjoyed the SBA's the most....
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2018 at 3:52 PM
phagras
Good point about the VIP buff, I've added a comment on the page.

Flybaby I've just put the titles on the palace quests as I mentioned. I won't be doing anything more to the page tonight.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 8th 2018 at 6:34 PM
Flybaby
@Phagras ... I noticed we were crossing paths tonight. Hopefully it didn't interfere with our edits. I had many notes saved up, which I added. Almost there ... The page is pretty much completed. I also updated the "Areas page" and "SBA page" as well. Thanks again for your contributions.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2018 at 12:51 PM
Last Edited November 9th 2018 at 12:57 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Phagras

YEAH.,,There are 2 buffs.. Fishing Quester (find fishing quest items )& Furious Fisher (knocks off 2 sec while fishing) in VIP,, And I bought the fishing rod from a Merchant that knocks off 1 sec when fishing..SO 3 sec off is awesome....
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2018 at 2:37 PM
Barbara Tompkins
FYI.

..Dont forget you can upgrade your Brittle Bones pet for 50BB's...Make sure you equip your pet first.and then go to SBA 89 to do so.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2018 at 5:04 PM
phagras
Someone on Kong did that and his pet didn't actually change. I was hoping it would show up in PAGAS with today's update so I'd know if the upgrade counts as a separate pet or not and whether its bonus changes. If it's just a cosmetic change then 50BB is a bit much.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2018 at 5:57 PM
Raymond
i imagine it is simply an odds increase like one can do using DNA
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2018 at 6:04 PM
Last Edited November 9th 2018 at 6:06 PM
ArmyMomOkc
The description for 50BB upgrade says it is a cosmetic change only, which is disappointing. A 5% increase in the bonus would be more appealing.
Also, Brittle Bones is in PAGAS now under Misc pets. 20% Odds to win nothing max bonus.