Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Event Update: Halloween Event, 2018 Edition!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2018 at 2:42 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I'm torn about the pumpkins/candy issue. Today was the 1st day I was able to get a gift bag because I have plenty of pumpkins. I have a few store items left to buy, I did get the golf piece 1st. I think golf piece cost a little less than the gift bags did for candy. (Yes, I know I don't have to get the golf piece for the achievement. I collect them.)
I normally at this point in other events have enough to get a daily gift bag and a store item.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2018 at 2:48 PM
Flybaby
Right, the candy was a little slow in coming. I've seen this happen in at least one other event, and I forfeited buying ALL the items for the achievement, just so I could buy the daily gift bag. I was prepared to do that for this event.
PS I also buy all the golf pcs. right away. Otherwise you usually have to wait a year and it'll cost bb's
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2018 at 6:02 PM
Last Edited October 24th 2018 at 6:08 PM
Raymond
i have all 79 existing golf course pieces, from all events, special areas and stores. of which only 70 can be bought for in the ranch store for gold (all prior event ones there) and a few for bb's on amicus and vip tokens in vip when a member.
go check my course, only 5 holes, all pieces in place but not all part of a hole. one hole is actually not playable because of a bug in a piece that i informed the devs about last June.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2018 at 7:05 PM
Last Edited October 24th 2018 at 7:05 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I wish I could see your course, different platform :(
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2018 at 8:28 PM
Raymond
my counts are high by one, i forgot that there is one straight that can only go horizontally, and one other straight that can only go vertically, and in my big blocks of straight pieces i extract those and place a basic straight in their place.
other then those blocks, each of which i have one hole each, i have another hole that has only the 6 straights that one can only ever possess one of. then i have all the other kinds of pieces elsewhere, 3 way, 4 way, fake hole, starts, ends, and right angle.

hey Devs, we have too many, way too many straight pieces and too few special
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2018 at 6:18 AM
Last Edited October 25th 2018 at 9:09 AM
Flybaby
Armymom ... Actually, you are able to visit courses on all platforms. The best way for us to do that on BigFish is if they are on the top ten golf courses. You just can't look them up by (friends) name like you can if you were playing on FB. So, Raymond' course would have to be "open", and would have to be on the top 10 list in order for you to visit his course. You could possibly find him by visiting random courses, but the names don't show up [for us on BF] on random searches, so you really don't know for sure who the courses belong to.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2018 at 11:04 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby,
I did not know that, thank you! I have been trying to find courses that don't have too many holes so I can get the achievement (don't remember the name) of completing all holes. I'm not a very good golfer, so I have gotten frustrated trying to get through the really nice courses with lots of holes.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2018 at 11:32 AM
Flybaby
You're welcome. Yep, random courses are great for for doing the achievement.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2018 at 1:11 PM
Raymond
hover your mouse over a hole, not necessarily hole 1, and it should say how many exist. does not mean all hole 'starts' actually end at an 'end' but this can help you instantly rule out huge courses.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2018 at 1:32 PM
ArmyMomOkc
That is helpful, thank you not Raymond
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2018 at 1:37 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Now the witch saying I am only missing the anamatronic werewolf. After Nick fixed things it showed I was missing the painting & werewolf. I have the werewolf in my ranch inventory, but doesn't show in my mansion inventory. I had the werewolf before I got the painting from the witch's quest.
Now all but the werewolf are in my mansion inventory, I'm confused.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2018 at 2:00 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Never mind, I re-loaded and now it's right. :)
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2018 at 2:35 PM
Russel Denton
ArmyMomokc i found my werewolf in the ranch inventory, ok matey and placed in already
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2018 at 3:42 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I had it already from choosing it as the item to keep in an early quest. It was never really missing because I had it in my ranch inventory.

The issue was it wasn't in the inventory for decorating my mansion. It is now because the witch has a quest to make one. After I did her quest then it showed up in the mansion decorating inventory, it's kind of confusing.

As I said, it's fine now. Thanks
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2018 at 8:29 PM
Last Edited October 25th 2018 at 8:34 PM
Barbara Tompkins
?????

Is anyone doing the bone doctor quest yet for the skeleton. I am still getting reagents for him for daysss now...

Moreover...A friend of mine has done 2nd quest...for the doc....
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2018 at 8:11 AM
Last Edited October 26th 2018 at 8:12 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I haven't gotten any other than the reagents like you are getting. (am getting pumpkin growing repeats too) No bone doc yet.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2018 at 9:42 AM
Last Edited October 26th 2018 at 9:43 AM
Barbara Tompkins
AHH ok and thank you Angela....I thought it was just me......BUT my friend is on hip bone now...??????so IDK what is going on....Will wait it out I guess.....
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2018 at 9:45 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Barbara: The information you're looking for is in the Release Notes.

1st year ever doing the event, or 1st time interacting with the Bone Doctor: Build a Skeleton pet.

2nd year ever doing the event: Sprocket and Brute quest.

3rd year and continuing: daily quests to find him Reagents.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2018 at 11:00 AM
Last Edited October 26th 2018 at 12:34 PM
Barbara Tompkins
AH ok Erika..I will go and read notes again.. Thank you !!

Pum'kins Pum'kins every where. What do I do with them alll..
I can only but 1 gift a day so.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2018 at 12:55 PM
Flybaby
Thanks for clarifying Erika. I had read that on the blog, but didn't really understand what it meant, because I couldn't remember the details of the past couple of years. Now it makes sense.

To anyone doing the Build a Skeleton pet and Sprocket/Brute quests, can you post details so I can update the wiki. The wiki hasn't been updated in a few years so all that info is missing. Thanks