Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Missions

52 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2018 at 9:50 AM
NeonAnubis
Are you ever going to balance out missions?
I mean my healers and my dragons are well over 1100+ enchantment points whilst everybody else is sitting below 1000.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2018 at 1:16 PM
Erika/Alyniana
By balance them out, you mean make missions that require other tags than Healer, Animal and Dragon?

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2018 at 3:47 PM
Animenut
I'm honestly not sure what you mean, Anubis. I've never had an issue using missions to gather EP for any of my crusaders. Any time there's a new crusader, regardless of their tags, I'm consistently able to put them out on missions of varying tiers. Getting crusaders of any tags to 400+ EP is easy enough.

If you're having THAT much trouble gathering EP to actually complain about it, chances are (and I say this with as much respect as can be present within criticism) you're just not being efficient with how you group crusaders together on EP missions.

Griz the Robo-Coach is not a dragon nor a healer, and yet mine has 2836EP. Zoraeban just recently came out and mine already has 221EP.

52 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2018 at 1:03 PM
NeonAnubis
Exactly Erika. I would just like to have other crusaders other then Healers and Dragons not necessaraly Animals get more EP so they're not dragging behind in terms of EP.
Would be nice but not necessary.
And with us getting more and more crusaders more missions in general would be nice.
I constantly have 20 to 25 Crusaders just sitting there.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2018 at 3:20 PM
Animenut
...Welp, nevermind me, apparently.